For Sale Charlotte, NC: 2008 GX470 - SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://gjsouthernmotors.com/2725_V20220224021704/Mint-Hill/2008-Lexus-GX-470-Sport-Utility-for-sale
We have decided to sell our GX470 that we have owned for nearly 7 years. We brought it with us from AZ when we moved just over a year ago. We're using the funds to help our new business which is a small dealership specializing in old trucks.

Super-clean, Arizona vehicle, clean title, very well maintained. All services are up-to-date. Not a spec of rust anywhere and garaged all its life. Completely unmodified, never been off-road. Drives like a dream. Just professionally detailed and is ready for your summer road trip.

Fresh timing belt, serpentine belt, throttle body service, all filters, oil change, all fluids changed, tire rotation new headlights, new windshield, new airbags and ride-height sensors about a year ago. I always used Toyota filters and Mobil 1 oil. No lights on the dash. Never smoked in, no kids or pets, either.

I have many more pictures available than what's posted here that I can send a link to.

If you would like to see it, please contact me to make an appointment. Located in Mint Hill, just on the edge of the Charlotte area.

$14,950

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom