SOLD Charlotte NC/200 Series Trex Box Storage System/Price Drop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Helping list for a buddy who is not on here much. He traded in his 200 and dealer requested he remove and install third row seat. This is both drawers and the wings for a clean complete look. It is less than a year old with no defects. It also comes with not pictured a split cutting board and aux work station. Total package with shipping and taxes was around $4500.00. Looking to sell for $2000.00 obo complete, no shipping or meeting out of Charlotte as it is big and heavy. Feel free to text owner directly his name is Gus 704-201-8042 or PM me. Thanks for looking.
IMG_0835.jpeg
IMG_0836.jpeg
IMG_0835.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice, but no room for a dog crate with drawers :(

that’s my fear as well. I love this system, but don’t think I need to go full ExPo ona vehicle that will see plenty of family road trips.

What is needed to fit this in a 100?

You may want to reach out to @TrekboxX , it is possible that the center drawer section is universal with just the side wings needing to be swapped out to fit a different gen vehicle. To the OP, if this is true it could dramatically increase the potential buyer pool.

Love my Trekboxx, GLWS.

You may want to reach out to @TrekboxX , it is possible that the center drawer section is universal with just the side wings needing to be swapped out to fit a different gen vehicle. To the OP, if this is true it could dramatically increase the potential buyer pool.

Love my Trekboxx, GLWS.

Love my Trekboxx, GLWS.

Obviously had an error that caused the duplicates but no idea how to delete, apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom