Charlotte Meet and Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You just haven't been unemployed long enough! Stick with me kid. I'll make you a deadbeat yet.

jC

Count us in! 2 adults and 2 kids

I will be there around 8am, but everybody doesn't have to arrive at that time. Ya'll can stay as long as you want, I don't open up until 11am.

George,

Thanks again for hosting and feeding us all breakfast. It was great to meet everyone.

jC

It was good meeting everyone. We'll do it again soon.
George there is a link to the obx trip on the Olde north state cruisers forum. It is from the 23rd to the 26th but I imagine most will be leaving on Saturday.

Any Pics?? Really wished I could have made this.

George - thanks a ton for hosting!

Thanks to George for offering up his place to meet as well. Food was awesome.
Looking forward to doing it again regularly.

Sorry I missed it, plan to make the next one if I am in town...

Wow..I've been off of MUD for awhile due to work, family and other stuff...glad to hear there is an interest in the Charlotte area..I live in harrisburg and am fairly close to Matthews, Charlotte, Huntersville, Davidson, etc..so I am looking forward to the next meet and greet..now that the weather has improved I will be tackling the FJ40 again...I could use some expert advice from you all...speaking of, I am wondering if anyone can help me out..I've been all over the place (NAPA, Autozone, Advanced) trying to find longer wheel studs..no luck..Jacob from Tarheel 4X4 is suppose to call me up to see if they can help..any suggestions..I need them to be at least 55-60 mm long (top of bolt to the bottom)...please keep me posted...Roger

Wow..I've been off of MUD for awhile due to work, family and other stuff...glad to hear there is an interest in the Charlotte area..I live in harrisburg and am fairly close to Matthews, Charlotte, Huntersville, Davidson, etc..so I am looking forward to the next meet and greet..now that the weather has improved I will be tackling the FJ40 again...I could use some expert advice from you all...speaking of, I am wondering if anyone can help me out..I've been all over the place (NAPA, Autozone, Advanced) trying to find longer wheel studs..no luck..Jacob from Tarheel 4X4 is suppose to call me up to see if they can help..any suggestions..I need them to be at least 55-60 mm long (top of bolt to the bottom)...please keep me posted...Roger

Give ARP a call they might be able to hook you up

thanks lt1fire...do you have a number??..I appreciate the help..R

thanks..will give them a call this week..R

I would like to meet up with you guys i am starting to rebuild my 1981 fj 60. i live in rock hill, i cant make it this week but let me know for next time

I'm starting to think that next friday night or saturday evening we could do some drinks at the flying saucer on hwy 29. Anyone up for that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom