Charlotte Meet and Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What time on Saturday? I have a few commitments involving the kids' sporting events and Matthews is a little bit of a drive for me. Might need to wait until we do the Car Cafe at Northlake Mall. Thanks George for opening up the restaurant. Let me know what time and I can give you a more definite yea or nay.

Can't make it this time but it's a fantastic idea! I'll be out of town. (actually I don't have a free Sat. until April 4 and I'd still have to find a sitter for the little guy) Thanks for posting on the UC board. Please continue to do so. We'll get together soon. The Sat. Car show sounds awsome! I'm in Fort Mill but don't mind driving.

11mpg...whatevs...:steer:...woohoo!!!

Count me in! I'll bring a total of 4. Just need to know where and when.

How 'bout directions and time?

George

George, give us a time you would want to do this and we should have a final number for this by tonight. I'm hoping the numbers will grow in the comming months so when we do it at your place again there will be much more.

meet/greet/picadelis

I was thinking about 8am'ish Sat. morning 28th. I can do the food for about $6.00 @ person,tax and tip included, but I need to know rough head count that way I can have everything prepared when people get there. And if anyone wants to bring 4x4 dvd's or vhs, we can put them on the widescreen and watch em. Picadeli's is located in Fullwood Plaza Shop Center off of OLD Hwy 51, Matthews -Mint Hill Rd. right up from Butler high school. My Cruiser isn't finished :wrench::crybaby:, so i will bring my 4Runner.
www.picadelis.com

So far between me and george there is 6 so far.... I need others to chime in soon to let us know

George thanks alot for volunteering your resteraunt for this event. When we get a chance to host a HAMOM in your area we will have to possibly discuss a catering possiblity if thats something that interests you and is feasible.

Really glad to see the interest here guys...and I think once we start meeting regularly it will bring others out of the woods too. It's super generious of George to offer to host us...thanks George!

Good News: I've sold my '51 M-100 army trailer.
Bad News: I'm delivering the M-100 to it's new owner on Saturday morning.
Good News: I'm taking delivery of my (new to me) '45 Bantam TC-3 civilian trailer on Saturday afternoon.
Bad News: I can't make it to this month's Charlotte Meet & Greet.

Will stay tuned here for an update on this weekend's meet as well as next month's meet. Have fun!

So so far it is still at a confirmed six. Don't worry if you don't have a cruiser to drive right now I might not have one on saturday either. I pulled off my tie rods to replace them only to find that one of the jam nuts isn't threaded all the way through, so now i'm waiting on a new one.

Let's try to get a final number by tonight for george.
So far it seems to be six.
I live in charlotte right next to mount holly and mountain island lake. If anyone is closer to that and wants to ride with me then you can meet me at my house just let me know and i'll give you directions.

I wont be able to make the meeting but I am very encouraged by the Charlotte activity. I will get out to one of these soon. :beer::beer: Have Fun!!

Ok George it looks like the total is 6. If this is too little for you I understand and can try again at your place another time if you would like. Let me know and i'll set up another place to meet teerexfzj80

Thanks for the PM and getting this together lt1fire.

Sorry for the delay, I've been buried and on Mud very little lately.

I am unfortunately out of town this weekend but am a big fan of local activities and hope to make it for the next one!

I was planning on making it. Sorry I didnt respond. Apparently I can find ways to make myself busier than I ever imagined even though I have no job.

I was planning on making it. Sorry I didnt respond. Apparently I can find ways to make myself busier than I ever imagined even though I have no job.

How many are you planning on bringing?? I haven't heard back from george yet

Final Roll Call / Meet and greet / Picadeli's

OK, If this is a GO, we can meet at my place. Just wondering if I had to bring in some help or not, but I can do it myself if it is under 10 people. I will just have some small breakfast items ready, nothing major, if i can get some people to pitch in a few bucks to help offset the food cost that would be great! So 8amish ? :clap:
www.picadelis.com
704-841-1918 w

OK, If this is a GO, we can meet at my place. Just wondering if I had to bring in some help or not, but I can do it myself if it is under 10 people. I will just have some small breakfast items ready, nothing major, if i can get some people to pitch in a few bucks to help offset the food cost that would be great! So 8amish ? :clap:
www.picadelis.com
704-841-1918 w

Sure thing I will be there

I'm in, but that's EARLY!! Don't have a drivable cruiser either, so will be driving the tow rig.

jC

Old man! thats not early. I will see you guys there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom