Center Dome Light (Entertainment Pod) Broken Switch Ideas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MJay

Lifetime Cruiser Owner
Threads
The switch is broken off on the center dome light (rear seat) that is part of the in-ceiling video system. Any ideas for how to find a replacement (I've searched all over, and so has my local mechanic), or any ideas for a replacement for the whole shebang? I don't need / won't ever use the entertainment system.

Anybody have an old one from which we could scavenge the switch?

I have an aftermarket one I replaced with the OEM dome light. Slim chance they are the same, but post pics, or go with dome light swap (far better light with bulbs out there today).

B1F3984C-0410-4E87-B294-4BA8879DF8EC.jpeg
18D86C68-2B68-4799-939B-F983E57BDE97.jpeg
7E0B3A8F-A8D3-4E4C-BF85-1AED86442A2A.jpeg

Ebay has the OEM one. You can pull down the side and check to see if there is a gaping hole for the wires and mounting or if the new dome light will cover it up.

Ebay has the OEM one. You can pull down the side and check to see if there is a gaping hole for the wires and mounting or if the new dome light will cover it up.
I’m not seeing that when I search eBay. Can you send me a link please?

Wanted to make sure you checked car-part.com It checks wrecked vehicles. There is a wrecker in Roseville that had several cruisers when I was needing parts a few months ago. AutoGator I think it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom