CBT Annual Show N' Shine: SUNDAY February 10th, 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See the map below and pull into the front areas of the property closest to the intersection and come in from either Camelback Rd or 16th St. (see below). The fun runs from 11:00 to around 3ish.
Come as you are, cruiser doesn't even have to be "shined up". The grills will be fired up!

1117151220a-jpg.1163677

We will end up parking where the stars are - and the large white area is where we will be cooking up and putting up the pop ups. Again this year we will open up more parking spots on the interior rows in that lot to accommodate the trucks/trailers/etc.

csc1-jpg.1163688
🍌

Spent the day washing and waxing. So clean I’m thinking twice about the Utah red mud and dust I will need to clean off again.

See you all tomorrow
I don't believe that :flipoff2:. Heck, 4 work days then off on your run of the month. Can't wait!

Unfortunately I won't make it up this year, still got a bunch to do before the Utah trip next weekend.

Thanks Murf for another superb event. Appreciate all that you do for us plus the added bonus of the flying tent.

20190210_120947.jpg

I always try to make an impact! Thank you to Murf, CBT and everyone who made such a wonderful and eventful event! And thank you to all that helped me chase down my new kite. :)

Thx everyone , it was another fun show n' shine get together! Some pics
CSC always gives back and helps those in need. Thanks for supporting the charity!

MVIMG_20190210_114005.jpg

Had a great time seeing the rigs and meeting a lot of great guys. Thanks Murf!

Awesome day! Thanks again Murf for putting this together! As I walked Daisy around the outside, you should see the rubber neckers and looky-loo-ers looking over at the parking lot. Its cool yet comical at the same time! 🆒

Thank @medtro for inviting me to this wonderful event. Met lots of great guys and great rigs. Best of all, thanks for the wonder prize! I will need to get a rear bumper with spare tire carrier to hang it now🆒

Show and shine. Perfect weather for it

20190210_132549.jpg

20190210_120947.jpg

20190210_103333.jpg

Thank @medtro for inviting me to this wonderful event. Met lots of great guys and great rigs. Best of all, thanks for the wonder prize! I will need to get a rear bumper with spare tire carrier to hang it now🆒

Glad you made it to the event. It was a pleasure to meet with you.

Is that the same Trasharoo that you won? The color is different.

Glad you made it to the event. It was a pleasure to meet with you.

Is that the same Trasharoo that you won? The color is different.
Yes, that's the one I won. The color is mybe because of the light. It was my pleasure meeting and chatting with you.

Great job by @murf and the CBT crew! Great seeing everyone and I hope to actually make it on some runs this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom