Catering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My church's grill was stolen about a month ago and I have convinced them to replace it with one of these Diamond Plate Products

To help pay for it, I am offering my cooking services for special events and parties. My fees are very reasonable (cost of food and grill fuel+tax deductable donation written to my church.)

No job too large as I've cooked for over 700. No job too small either but I will need a minimum donation.

Menu items include but are not limited to:
Smoked Chicken
Pulled Pork
Spare Ribs
Whole Hog
Brisket
Fried Turkey
Burgers
Dogs
Fried Fish
Fried Chicken Tenders
Buffalo Wings
Jambalaya
Gumbo
Fries
Baked Beans
Slaw
Hush Puppies
Banana Pudding

PM me for more details.

I think there's a warm spot in hell for someone who steals from a church.

Sweet grill and its a 60 Series!

Would you be interested in cooking for the TLCA event were trying to plan for in April 2011?
:beer:

Sorry to hear about the theft but congrats on talking them into a DPP I've seen a couple in action and they are nice cookers.

Sorry to hear about the theft but congrats on talking them into a DPP I've seen a couple in action and they are nice cookers.

They are great. I am going to be able to smoke, grill, warm, boil, and fry all with one unit.

So who's ready?

So who's ready?

Well, it looks like the CottonLand Cruisers are ready.:clap:

Your's truly will be catering the 2010 Southern Cruiser Crawl, Saturday, October the 9th in Hot Springs, AR.

Y'all come get fed!:popcorn:

Your's truly will be catering the 2010 Southern Cruiser Crawl, Saturday, October the 9th in Hot Springs, AR.

Glad to see we can get you there one way or another.

Look forward to it.

AHSUM! Nolen (chair of the "SCC Food Committee"), recruit you? I had assumed he was working on getting Local 463 to cater it!

Glad to see you and your new cooker will be there.....Del gonna serve? :)

Torpedo!

slingshot

:hillbilly:

oh wait that aint ahsum

wrist rocket err

Spear Gun !!!!! :bounce:

oops. I originally read it as "ass hum". David i figured you thought that's what jes' brisket was gonna do to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom