Cars & Coffee Saturday March 31st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Well, @The Relic informed that Cars & Coffee is this Saturday so let's try again....the weather will be much warmer it appears!

Last edited:
Yeah, I had already made plans to go, but found out that this month it's actually being held on the 31st (next Saturday).

The weather then should be a lot better than the weather we had yesterday, so I hope to see everybody there.

Post up if you can make it!

Anybody up for going? I'm asking as I would be there if other UC folks are going, otherwise I have a pretty good to-do list!

I got a big to do list!!

@JToobe you know where I could find a fj62 passenger front fender??

Ha! I've got a few drivers side! I may have someone in GA for you to reach out to.....let me check.

Just got response, he also only has a drivers side.... Will keep looking for you!

What??? I can't hear you over the roar of those crickets!! I'm going for an hour or so....

Confession: didn't make it as we kept our Grand daughter Friday night and she awoke at 2:30 am and after I gave her a bottle of formula & read her a few books she wanted to play, so of course Cheif (my assigned grandfather name) is going to not miss an opportunity to play! At 3:45, Nona (my wife's Gma name) finds us crawling up & down the stairs laughing & squealing and puts an end to play time.....I wasn't going to leave home the next morning until she did which ended up being 9:30 am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom