Cars & Coffee Saturday February 24th - 4X4 Feature Month!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
So today I'm in Orlando at the annual Chick-fil-A Seminar event and a Greenville Store Operator tells me that this month's Cars & Coffee is highlighting 4X4 vehicles which means the first few rows are reserved for them only......Here is an opportunity for us to fill up those spots with our Land Cruisers so let's plan to meet up in the parking lot of the Earthfare on Pelham Road at 7:35 am and caravan over together.....post up if you can make this!!!

upload_2018-2-11_20-16-20.png

Dang it need to get a radiator for the 60...

Cool! Any advice on when to get there and what to prepare for from those that have attended in the past? Do I need to bring my Keureg?

If we meet up together at the Earthfare on Pelham Road and caravan in together we will be able to park together in the designated spaces for 4X4's. If you get there later you can still park in an available space amongst all the other vehicles. They have a canopy with coffee and danishes for sale I recall but you can bring the Kuereg. I usually grab a biscuit at CFA or Bojangles before going.
Check out the photos from past events on their Facebook site:

https://www.facebook.com/CarsCoffeeUpstate/

Weather forecast not very encouraging right now for those of us with our tops off, hope that changes during the week. Will play ELO's "Mr. Blue Sky" every morning for motivation!

I'll see you at Earthfare - I'll be in the 40.

For those of you who have never been, you're really missing out on a good time. There's no cost to get in, and they have pretty good sausage biscuits, coffee, and pastries of some kind (not sure - I always go for the biscuits) available pretty cheap. The variety of cars is always impressive; I've seen many examples in person for the first time. Attendance has been strong, even over the winter. Most of the time, I find myself hard pressed to get a good look at everything there.

Like Jeff said, let's meet up at the Earthfare at 7:45 so we can drive in just before 8:00 and park together. This is a very informal gathering, and usually starts breaking up by 10:00 am at the latest (don't be late, or you'll miss the whole thing).

If you're a real car nut, you won't be disappointed!

Well looks like the rain will be holding off so I will be in the 40. Wife offered to also drive our 80 but I know she really wouldn't be into this event so I thanked her and told her to do something she really wants since we have been gone the past 2 weekends!

See you at 7:35 am....I'll be going thru the CFA Drive thru first to use my free breakfast sandwich coupon!

As long as I can get my two little well not so little littles in the 40 and time to make it to Greenville before you leave Earth Fare will see you there if not we'll see you at BMW

I'm planning to meet y'all at Earth Fare, with my son in tow.

I plan on coming as long as its not raining and my cruiser isn't pissing antifreeze everywhere. Drove it today after adding about 4oz of coolant. Haven't noticed it hitting the ground so we will see.

Impressive turnout Upstate Cruisers! We had 11 LC's parked together amongst the ocean of Heepsters! We got there just in time before the waves of Jips started rolling in...I was afraid that @durabuiltdale was going to get side swiped by the poor parking skills exhibited by our neighbors. This had to have been the most heavily attended C&C ever. I didn't even get a chance to walk around. I talked to the 40 owner parked across from us who is from Lyman and on the way out spotted a gold 80 series in the opposite parking lot. Post up any pics you took!

C&C 2.18 1.jpg
C&C 2.18 2.jpg
C&C 2.18 3.jpg

Cool looking pinzgauer and a 64 ford falcon convertible. My grandfather has a 64 or 65 falcon convertible so I had to snap a couple pics to show him.

20180224_085649.jpg

20180224_082143.jpg

20180224_082154.jpg

Yeah, it was a real good turnout, and a nice cross-section of Land Cruisers, too. It was our day in the sun, so to speak, since 4x4's were the featured vehicles for the month. It was nice to park up on the front rows for a change, instead of vying for spaces farther back in the parking lot with all the Mustangs and Mopars. Cars & Coffee is held on the 4th Saturday of every month; it would be good to see more Cruisers there all the time.

20180224_081755.jpg

20180224_081716.jpg

20180224_081640.jpg

20180224_090429.jpg

We had a great time, Owen really enjoyed seeing all the cool trucks and cars.

Some of our favorites.
20180224_082727.jpg
20180224_083414.jpg
20180224_083220.jpg
20180224_084443.jpg
20180224_075345.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom