Can't post pics using Firefox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trunk Monkey

Threads
May just be me, my PC, my ISP, who knows, but maybe someone else is seeing this issue. The upload file button in Firefox (latest version 49.0.2) is a white box.

upload_2016-10-30_19-52-29.png

I can still click on it and it gives me a file explorer for my PC. If I select an image I get this.

upload_2016-10-30_19-53-26.png

No issues in Chrome. Just an fyi.

I am now getting the same alert as shown above by Trunk Monkey. I want to post pics but can't. Any resolution to this. I tried changing the size all the way down to 600 but still not working....
Thanks.
cp

I am now getting the same alert as shown above by Trunk Monkey. I want to post pics but can't. Any resolution to this. I tried changing the size all the way down to 600 but still not working....
Thanks.
cp

I havent used FireFox in years....iOS or Windows? I'll have to download a copy...

It works fine in Chrome?

Woody, I'm still on windows XP because she's still a work'in and I'm too cheap to shell out the cash for a new computer! And personally, I prefer firefox over chrome....I really don't like "Google" anything, but that's just me. I'd most likely still be on Explorer if that would still work but it's pretty much history now.
Can you still help me?
Thanks!

My WinXP machine died years ago.

Disable Flash uploads in your preferences. Other than that, it has to be something with your specific system...or my inbox would be FULL of complaints.

I'm not sure which "preferences" you are referring to but while looking for that I did discover that my flash player was ancient so I installed an update to my Adobe Flash Player and now I'm good. Pictures upload fine now!
Thanks for the "Flash" tip off!

Ohhhhhh, Those preferences.....LOL!
I would have found that eventually. I've only been on the forum for 6 years, LOL.
Thanks, Woody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom