MUDShip CANCELED: Transfer case: Madison WI to Prescott Valley AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassyJalopy

Congenitally insane nor irretrievably stupid...
SILVER Star
Threads
Hi Mud,
I am trying to get a transfer case from Madison WI 53719 to Prescott Valley AZ 86314. It is roughly 110lbs dry (about 150lbs on pallet) . Pics attached.

Thanks,
Abe

20200826_124811.jpg

20200826_124815.jpg

Not trying to steal the thread but maybe make the deal better…

I have a trans,tcase, and hardtop sides needed to ABQ NM from Sturavant WI if someone wants to make some cash with a double pick up. Had someone on USHIP flake out on picking them up. Drake2 has been very patient with all this as well.

I am up for it. @Drake2 is that your stuff that needs to get shipped? I will be happy to drive over to drop the transfer case off if that makes it work.

I am up for it. @Drake2 is that your stuff that needs to get shipped? I will be happy to drive over to drop the transfer case off if that makes it work.
Hi, yes sir that other stuff is here. All going to NM but I think @MIKKELSEN was hoping for a MUDship option. Happy to receive your T-Case here if that helps in any way.

I must admit, I am very new to this. Do we wait for someone to pop in and offer to carry our stuff and name their price OR do we try to name the bounty for this job?

@willflow I am trying mudship to see if I can find a way to get it to you.

Ok cool. Just please keep in touch.

Sorry folks the sale fell through - shipping is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom