Canadian on holidays through Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heya Gang. A buddy and i are headed for Frontier Days in Cheyenne Wyoming starting the 23rd of July. We plan to do a side trip to Denver:steer: for a couple days to hit "Cabela's" and put some new tires on my dually. We are just comeing for the rodeo and concerts, and im not hauling my Toyota down.:confused: Just my Dodge with Camper and M101 military trailer.

What else would you guys recomend i see while im there, and can you recomend a good tire shop that won't jerk me around and deals in Goodyear? (Preferably close to Cabela's) I don't wanna sit in the waiting room while they mount and balance 7 tires for me:cheers:

Denver doesn't have a Cabela's? The only Cabela's store in Colorado is in Grand Junction. The closest Cabela's to Cheyenne is in Sidney NE.

Maybe he's going to the bass pro shop. Lots of outdoor gear, stuffed dead animals and fish in tanks almost like Cabelas.

actually we are going to both Cabela's. We don't have them in Canada, so its a big treat for us. Who deals in Goodyear around Denver?

With Denver specific questions you should try the Rising Sun site where you may have more luck, they are in Denver we are in Colorado Springs.

For tires I always use Discount Tire. They have locations everywhere and are nationwide so if you buy the Road-hazard warranty (which I suggest) you can get them repaired/replaced in any state, at least in the U.S. They deal in Goodyear and usually can get you in and out in an hour depending on the location. The website is Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire so you can find a location and a phone#. Hope this helps!

For tires I always use Discount Tire. They have locations everywhere and are nationwide so if you buy the Road-hazard warranty (which I suggest) you can get them repaired/replaced in any state, at least in the U.S. They deal in Goodyear and usually can get you in and out in an hour depending on the location. The website is Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire so you can find a location and a phone#. Hope this helps!

And they have a Military Discount of 10%...:bounce::bounce2:....put that with a rebate...you got money in your pocket!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom