Camp Chef Denali --- Problem? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My buddy has one of there expedition series units and it's pretty great so I thought I would give them a try... This is what happened. Next time I pull it out I will take some pics of the wear after 2 days.

Frankly if coleman upped there performance game slightly I would easily keep using them.

As long as this piece of equipment meets your needs its all good. If you need a dedicated grill, as I do, go with the Weber Baby Q (Q 100) Portable Gas Grill by Weber. ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC AND TRAVEL/ USER FRIENDLY when deep in the bush!

We used the Denali for a few weeks last summer, worked great! I too was unimpressed with the construction but for the price its tough to beat. The top seemed warped on mine as well but i figured it was because it was so thin. I purchased the Lodge cast iron griddle and it fits great. I turned all 3 burners on and the heat was pretty even. I also picked up a hose and adapter from wallyworld to run it off of a larger tank. I would rather bypass the brass arm but haven't figured that one out yet. Looking forward to another season with it this year:cheers:

camp stove.jpg
camp stove.jpg

I have the same Lodge grill combo, works great for pancakes.
I am using a hose adapter too, and one of the new fiberglass see through tanks.
This was from last August.
Yeah, I am not to thrilled with the brass arm either.

15.jpg

Found another pic of the stove in action, I am a fan:cheers:
denali stove.jpg
denali stove.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom