[CA-ON] 80 Front window runs $120 shipped for both sides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Akella, I'm also interested in the runs of both front and rear. What's the cost shipped to 32068?

i could use a set please... shipped to 70471.

@ColoradoFJ40 Replied to one of your PM. Yes, they will work for 97 lx450

Akella, I emailed you last week regarding front window (L&R) door belt moldings and inner weather strips for my ’96 lx450. Any chance you can source these?

Got it. Thanks!

I just replace the window runs and do yourself a favor and plan on removing the panel and window. Go to Harbor Freight or cheap tool supplier and buy a 4 pc window & door panel removal tool/kit for $7. I doubt there is anyway that you can properly seat the runs without removing the panel and window. Thank you for the instructions at https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/a-...-about-window-channel-run-replacement.132168/ . They were very straightforward and helpful. The only thing I would add is use a razor blade to cut back the black sticky seal/liner for the areas you need to access so that you can remove the two 10M bolts to remove the window and then reach in to remove and pinch in the new runs. Also removing the black plastic triangle at the front of each window helps to seat the new runs. The fastener you need to pop is about an inch below the top of the triangle. Thanks again for the write up.
Tom

Just did this on Sunday to @Dr Gil s truck. The fronts just needed some WD-40 on the ends that went into the door. We took off the panels but at the end of it all we really didn't need to. The rears went in pretty easily with just WD-40 alone and no need to remove the panels. YMMV.

Just did this on Sunday to @Dr Gil s truck. The fronts just needed some WD-40 on the ends that went into the door. We took off the panels but at the end of it all we really didn't need to. The rears went in pretty easily with just WD-40 alone and no need to remove the panels. YMMV.

That's definately much easier than pulling the panels and window. Hope others have the same luck you did.

Akella, I wanted to let you know the runs I ordered arrived yesterday. I haven't installed them yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again.

Belt moulding, felt and runs for the front of a 95 lc shipped to 44107 price please. Is that all of the weather seal and window run parts or I am missing something. I ask because my windows rattle when part when partially open and would like to replace it all at once.

Got the new runs in and the windows work great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom