SOLD CA: GX460 Stealth winch bumper '14-'19 BRAND NEW still in box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling a stealth/incognito winch bumper for the GX460. (Only the Bumper, no winch) The winch bumper is a solid steel bumper which hides behind the lower mesh part of the front bumper. I believe this still needs to be powder coated. I purchased this about 8 months ago and it has been sitting in the original packaging in the box never been opened. It is all sealed up with that expansion foam in the box to keep it from moving around. I had planned to install it, but never got around to it. I now plan to purchase the CBI bumper when that comes out and it is almost 3x the price I paid for this one. This is very well designed and built by Southern Style Off road and the attached pictures are from their website. I also purchased a roof rack and sliders from them. They make a very durable product. They are not currently making this bumper and no longer have it for sale. They made it special for me last year and I had to wait about 5 months for it. I know this will fit the GX years 2014-2019. Since the 2010-2013 are very similar, it may also fit that but I do not know for certain. You might have to do some modifications for those years. See attached photos below that were on the SSO website. Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $600 + Shipping. We can figure out that once I know how far to ship. If you are local, feel free to pick it up. Located in the Bay Area of California.
Message me if interested.

Capture.JPG
ezgif-5-a4c0992c8671.png
ezgif-5-fda2c7781714.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom