BaT CA - '10 Trail Teams SE (RESERVE NOT MET) (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Mileage

1629935691105.png

The Carfax report shows no accidents or other damage and lists history with three owners in Louisiana, Ohio, Michigan, and California. The truck passed a California emissions inspection in July 2021.

1629935828636.png

Additional equipment includes the Trail Teams Special Edition package, 16″ TRD wheels, locking center and rear differentials, Active Traction Control, cruise control, and a CD stereo with a trunk-mounted subwoofer.

CURRENT BID: $35,000 ENDS IN: 3 days

CURRENT BID: $44,000 ENDS IN: ~40 minutes

BID TO $47,750 ON 9/1/21

I’m surprised BaT let them set the reserve so high. Three owners, four states, only 22,000 miles? Feels like someone bought this just to flip it. It’s a Toyota, the trick is to drive it!

Whenever these FJs sell for ridiculous prices, I like to point out that they still sell brand-new FJs in the UAE. I wonder if anyone has tried importing one under the “substantially similar” exemption.

Last edited:
I’m surprised BaT let them set the reserve so high. Three owners, four states, only 22,000 miles? Feels like someone bought this just to flip it. It’s a Toyota, the trick is to drive it!

Whenever these FJs sell for ridiculous prices, I like to point out that they still sell brand-new FJs in the UAE. I wonder if anyone has tried importing one under the “substantially similar” exemption.
That would be interesting @aabajian. 🧐 I thought (UAE) imports would be required to meet EPA and Safety minimums not required for their country builds. I agree, if the "substantially similar" exemption is possible I'd partner with like minded enthusiasts to begin shipping them here... :cool:

Wonder what they wanted for this one! I sent my 2010 TT 6MT to the auction today and it didn’t even bring a bid. With 68k miles I was shocked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom