Bye 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So as the title states, I am selling my LC. I was very new to the LC100 club (my into post wasn't long ago) but I have had the car inspected by OTRAMM in opal, VA and at this point in my life it's not feasible to pay for the things the truck needs, but I am sure a cruiser head would love to take on this opportunity. I was very excited about the planned build and have updated/touched up a few minor things:
- updated most of the interior lights
- added carplay/bt via vline vt2 (can sell this separately)
- removed bad/wood trim applique
- deep cleaned
- bought parts for it (replaced the hood seal, hood support arms, ordered rear 3rd light assembly - not installed, ordered battery holder stud/bolts - not installed)

I was hoping the otramm inspection would not turn up anything quite expensive however it did and those items were out of my budget.
I would include the otramm items in the post but I don't feel like thats appropriate in doing so (revealing quotes etc) but basic gist the items included (steering rack work, valve gasket cover, wheel bearings, heater tees, small things)

The truck itself is a:
2001 LC100 Mica Blue
Tan interior
Highway hauler all its life
158k miles and has plenty life left.
There is a bit of crunch under the truck as its lived around the DMV area all its life but nothing serious. I can send pictures if requested.

So... I figured I'd post this here to give my lc100 a chance at a fun life rather than selling/trading in to a major consumer/dealership. Please reach out with any questions/comments/recommendations.
I will update the post with pictures later today or tomorrow. Please reach out for additional pictures.
Cheers.
IMG_0277.jpg
InkedIMG_0278.jpg
IMG_0281.jpg
InkedIMG_0279.jpg
InkedIMG_0282.jpg

Last edited:
*** edited after photos posted *** looks like a nice stock example. they all need love after a while. You wont get top dollar but hopefully you will come out ahead.

Last edited:
how bad is the valve cover leak? , if you search and see other posts, many people have a bit of valve cover leak, but not as much that it need to be taken care of immediately. (It may run fine 10k+ miles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom