Dealer Built '13 LX570 near ATL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation.

This beast looks familiar ;)

$37,200 at 86k miles
IMG_5139.jpg

Used 2013 LEXUS LX 570 For Sale in Buford GA JEB94262A | Buford Used LEXUS For Sale JTJHY7AX7D4102309

Well you see, the frame actually goes ‘down’ from wheel well to hitch carrier, and the RLC is maximum clearance so it drops along with the frame.

Agree though that swingarms and dorkels are self selecting.

I don’t see it as LX vs TLC it’s more a built vs not built q.

If that is @milemarker60 former truck he had sliders on it too.

Interesting how the pax mount has evolved over time

Well you see, the frame actually goes ‘down’ from wheel well to hitch carrier, and the RLC is maximum clearance so it drops along with the frame.

Yes, but your and MileMarker's installs both look at little more tucked and have slightly more trim covering the gap at the bumper corner. Unfortunately the contrast of silver bumper cover and black bumper highlights the divergence in 2 body lines. Also you both relocated all the parking sensors, outer ones are MIA on this truck.

a086ebef-477a-457b-9c06-07ffda3278bf-jpeg.1726975

s-l500.jpg

I think this image from that ebay listing is more clear?

Yes, but your and MileMarker's installs both look at little more tucked and have slightly more trim covering the gap at the bumper corner. Unfortunately the contrast of silver bumper cover and black bumper highlights the divergence in 2 body lines. Also you both relocated all the parking sensors, outer ones are MIA on this truck.

a086ebef-477a-457b-9c06-07ffda3278bf-jpeg.1726975

Do you have a link to this build thread?

He has done the resonator delete also. Adds more clearance to the rear.

Do you have a link to this build thread?

He has done the resonator delete also. Adds more clearance to the rear.

I don't think he ever made a thread about it, you can find milemarker60 pics in the LX570 picture thread (there's not a ton). He recently sold it to someone in Chicago.

i drove this truck last week. was looking to trade my high mileage raptor in on it. he won't budge at 37.500. and with some negative equity on my truck I just couldn't swing it. I love the truck and plan to wheel the hell out of it, I just could come uo with the extra bones to justify it. I've been looking more towards the 2008-10 model and save myself the 10k more that he is asking. as of last week, mom auto brokers in montgomery still have the truck. oh well, im taking my 80 across the country next week, the 200 would have been nicer but not for $700 a month after my negative equity on my raptor.

The deal is that 99.9% of people buying an LX570 don't want a built one. Decide on a price you like and ride your bike down to the dealership once a month. Eventually... you'll drive home in a snorkeled LX.

The deal is that 99.9% of people buying an LX570 don't want a built one. Decide on a price you like and ride your bike down to the dealership once a month. Eventually... you'll drive home in a snorkeled LX.

Completely irrelevant, but made me think of a Jeep I sold once in college. I lived in Flagstaff and was selling to a guy in Phoenix - 125 miles and a 3,000 foot elevation difference away. I showed up at the meeting spot, sold him the Jeep, and pulled my mountain bike out of the back. His jaw hit the floor and he incredulously asked "are you riding your bicycle back up the hill?!" :D I messed with him and said it was leg day, but I had actually already lined up the purchase of a different truck across town. It was still a heck of a workout in the heat and dodging traffic, but it wasn't quite the Herculean feat he thought!

I see 37,491....

if someone bought my 2008 LC....I might just be crazy enough to try this.

I see 37,491....

if someone bought my 2008 LC....I might just be crazy enough to try this.

What's the story on your 08? I'm just up the road in GSO. Timing is likely off for me but curious what you got; feel free to message me with info/pics.

looks like he will take a bit less, just posted inter dealer site for 37,200 before fees.

30616853127_0e51c7b4c9_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom