Bug Catcher Weather Strip Kits for your 1958-1966 2x/4x (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just chatted with Bryce, he tried to switch over and the line was gone? Not sure what happened there. He tried to call your number back but it looks like you're calling from work? Anyways, give us a buzz and we can get you all taken care of. Fwiw phone or email are always going to be better to reach us during the work day, today was an exception that I was on Mud this time of day.
yes, I,m at work unfortunately. I didn't call back yet, I get frustrated easy. sorry to write about this on here, I should have sent you a pm instead I suppose. Ill call back after my next patient. thank you Kurt.

Last edited:
yes, I,m at work unfortunately. I didn't call back yet, I get frustrated easy. sorry to write about this on here, I should have set you a pm instead I suppose. Ill call back after my next patient. thank you Kurt.

Not a worry at all! We want to get you all taken of :D

We just built another 30 kits. I think we have material to build 20? more after that. Let us know if we can help cure your rattling windows :D

Kurt,I need a full set of Bug catcher seals for my '63 FJ40. Still have some I hope?

Yup, sold a handful to some gents in Australia and a few domestic orders but I know we have at least 15 kits. Give us a call/email at the shop and we can ship as soon as tomorrow :D

Got one more lying around? And do you have the pieces that go between the glass and the metal frame holding the glass?

Got one more lying around? And do you have the pieces that go between the glass and the metal frame holding the glass?

Please call or email the shop to order, we should have plenty of the bug catcher kits available. Our kit includes the rear and top/bottom/front material.

Bump. These are still available!

Hi Kurt, I'd like a set, are they still available?

I believe so. Give us a call/email at the shop and the team and quickly check inventory.

Bump!

These have been out of stock for the last year (@MexicanNewby got one of the last sets). We did reorder and we are close to seeing a pallet full of more bug catcher material :cool:

BUMP!

In-stock and shipping today. All back-orders will fill first, new orders should ship this afternoon too.

ORDER HERE: Bugcatcher Vent Window Weatherstrip Kit - Fits 1958 - 1967 2x/4x "Bugcatcher Style" Vent Window Applications (WSBUGCKIT) - https://cruiserteq.com/bugcatcher-vent-window-weatherstrip-kit-fits-1958-1967-2x-4x-bugcatcher-style-vent-window-applications-wsbugckit/

Alternatively you can call to order: 801-563-1277

This is likely the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom