SOLD Buffalo NY - Ironman4x4 Awning Room 6.5' (2m) - Set-up once (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$75 + Shipping

Selling my Ironman4x4 6.5' awning room. I set this up once, but ended up going with the 8' version. It's still in brand new condition. I will post some pics later, but the stock images from Ironman are better than what I'll take. No damage, Clean, still in new condition.

You will need the Ironman 6.5' awning to use the room, or you'd have to rig up your own frame.

Item website: Awning Room And Net (Suits 6.5' Awning) - https://ironman4x4america.com/awning-room-and-net-suits-6-5-awning/

Thanks,
Tom

Intrested but in Newburgh NY. To clarify, you have the room and everything in the pictures minus the 6.5 base awning itself. This includes the second awning that goes off the room?

Intrested but in Newburgh NY. To clarify, you have the room and everything in the pictures minus the 6.5 base awning itself. This includes the second awning that goes off the room?
It's odd that Ironman shows the extra awning off the room open, but that requires a set of extra poles, which I didn't purchase. I'll set up the actual room I'm selling tomorrow and take better pics.

Ironman description: "There are 3 entry ways into the room, each featuring an integrated external entry mat, and an insect protection mesh window. Additional poles and guy ropes are needed for opening up an entry way as shown in product photos."

The poles are a pretty standard camping item available many places; Ironman version link: Adjustable Awning Poles Kit Compatible with Quick Release Brackets - https://ironman4x4america.com/adjustable-awning-poles-kit-compatible-with-quick-release-brackets/

Each of the entranceway doors has eyelets so that the door flap can be used as an awning. In the main photo, they show the 2 side entrances rolled up and the large front entrance with optional poles making an awning.

I didn't bother to zip in the floor when I took my pictures. Also, the room looks a bit saggy in my photos because the one side is unsupported because I currently have an 8' awning so the room doesn't fit my awning properly.

Here are 3 phtotos I took, first with front door down, second one door is rolled up, and third I'm holding the awning up (as best as I can while taking a picture.

Happy to answer any more questions.
Cheers.
20230530_082701 awning down.jpg
20230530_082455 awning rolled.jpg
20230530_082548 awning held up.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom