Budget lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all wanting to know what a good budget suspension lift would be?
Was leaning towards 2 inch shackles and some shocks.
I plan on getting some 33x12.5 muddies on -44s
Would this be sufficient lift for them?

Find a used old man emu out of a scrap yard (you live in the land of golden parts) and get some new shocks and youll be good... give up on the 12.5 inch wide, to much power loss and rubbing issues, youll be happier with 33x11-11.5 wide

Find a used old man emu out of a scrap yard (you live in the land of golden parts) and get some new shocks and youll be good... give up on the 12.5 inch wide, to much power loss and rubbing issues, youll be happier with 33x11-11.5 wide
Ok sweet as, my next question is about turbo conversion, it's a fresh 2h with 15k on it after the rebuild with all new cooling system. What is a safe boost setting? I heard 10psi, I don't want a power house just something more comfortable to drive on the highway with the 31 road tyres, the 33s will only be put on on the weekends.

Screenshot_2020-07-16-12-54-32-17.jpg

ome lift will handle the 33,s all day long just dont get them to wide.

turbo and boost stuff your better off in the diesel section

There was a recent thread on here about someone working on a triple turbo 2H with 70 lbs I’d boost iirc.

Shackle lift is nothing but problems. Don’t do it.

Add a leaf will get you an inch but will be a hard ride. Used OME springs if you can find a set in your budget. If you can’t afford to do a lift right, wait till you can. Leafs, shackles, shocks all work together as a system. Don’t forget to get longer brake lines and sway bar links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom