BudBuilt CATALYTIC CONVERTER GUARD installation (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If they want your cat, the shields and cables are like “The Club” (old school useless steering wheel locks that were popular in the 80s).

That said, theoretical peace of mind is priceless for the target market.

I get that argument, but booby traps are illegal unfortunately. This the best we can do and in-expensive.

G
I'm selling a brand-new BudBuilt Catalytic Converter Guard, never installed. Long story short, when I took the guards into the shop to be installed, the mechanic installed a different guard they had on hand for Tundras. Rather than going through the hassle of switching them out, I'm just going to sell these.

The cost was $453.51 shipped.

Selling for $300 OBO + shipping.
can you offer any details about the cat guards your mechanic installed? Also, any pics?

All you want to do is make your vehicle less desirable than the others. Thieves give up and move on when the going gets tough. To keep from being caught and mauled by a grizzly on a hike in Alaska, I only have to be faster than you, my hiking buddy, not the bear. I sleep much more easily with my cats protected. I think Bud Built left enough ventilation. I have had them on for a year with no problems.
Living in LA - I need this as a piece of mind.

Some people say Tundra ones work

Before I buy the Budbuilt ones - are there other companies worth looking into?

Living in LA - I need this as a piece of mind.

Some people say Tundra ones work

Before I buy the Budbuilt ones - are there other companies worth looking into?
@turbo8 also makes a full system that has cat guards. Very happy with mine.

20230527_150912.jpg

20230527_151017.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom