BSLCA Monthly Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well then I may not make it. We have to reinstall everything on Eleyota. Redo brakes on my Sierra and see what's wrong. With my Lawnmower.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Monthly Meeting today, hope to see you there. Cheers!

Same time, Same Place :)

Monthly Meeting today, hope to see you there. Cheers!

Same time, Same Place :)

Good meeting today thanks to those that came out, Cheers!

image-3473373928.jpg

Ms Jean sent out a reminder already via email but I'll put it here and on FB as well so no one misses it. Our monthly meeting will be this Sunday same time and place. Hope to see you there, early birds gets some swag I took back from SCC :)

Year End meeting this Sunday same time/same place we hope to see you there :)

Our first meeting to kick off 2014 will be Feb 16th at Pizza Village from 1 - 3, in other words same time, same place just a New Year :D We hope to see you there :cheers:

By this time next week, we would have kicked off of our 2014 meetings. Hope to see everyone join us.

X2 John I'm looking forward to seeing everyone :)

Sunday will be here before you know it the BOD will get a double dose of meetings as we're meeting first thing Sunday morning to hash out a few things and then we'll look forward to seeing you ALL for the scheduled meeting at 1pm it's time to get rolling this New Year :D should be a nice weekend shine up those rigs or put them back together, LOL. Cheers!

Bring money to the meeting today and I/we can update your memberships :D :beer:

It was good to see such a great turnout today.

X2 good turn out and good to see everyone :)

image-3397832928.jpg

image.jpg
June Meeting :)

Last edited:
MM 7-20-14 Edit.jpg
We had 22 in attendance for a very good July meeting, of course it was great seeing everyone and getting pumped up for the upcoming activities :)

Monthly Meeting this Sunday 7/19/15 from 1 -3 at pizza village, hope to see you there :)

Meeting this Sunday 8/16/15 same place, same time. Hope to see you there :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom