Broken AC line bracket on radiator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone tell me the part number for this AC line bracket attached to the top of the radiator? Found mine busted the other day.

370192d1442801393-2001-lx470-radiator-replacement-step16.gif

You'll want to keep an eye on that radiator. The brown color tank= limited life remaining.

Agree with abuck99. Mine looked like that and generated a nice crack up top. Easy replacement and there are plenty of threads on here that show step by step.

I know this is an old thread, but based on another similar thread I purchased this. Haven't actually driven the LX yet, but this was a super simple install and they fit fine. They are about 3mm taller than the original isolator mounts that were in there but can't see that being a problem. Certainly didn't to spend $50+ when the rubber part was all that failed.
uxcell 25 x 20mm Rubber Mounts,Vibration Isolators,Shock Absorber with M6 x 18mm Studs 2pcs

I know this is an old thread, but based on another similar thread I purchased this. Haven't actually driven the LX yet, but this was a super simple install and they fit fine. They are about 3mm taller than the original isolator mounts that were in there but can't see that being a problem. Certainly didn't to spend $50+ when the rubber part was all that failed.
uxcell 25 x 20mm Rubber Mounts,Vibration Isolators,Shock Absorber with M6 x 18mm Studs 2pcs
On this, I found that there is actually a shorter one offered by Amazon that is awesome (20 x 15mm). I chopped the studs to make them shorter and it's as good as new. They come in a pack of 4 so I have extras. Not sure how much they are to ship but I can send one out if you need it. Just cover shipping.

Asin# B08CVGV48L

@shtbrwn86 Do you recall which thread it was that had the discussion about these aftermarket bracket insulators? I am needing to get mine replaced and a search did not show up any results. Thanks!

Edit: I think I found the old thread. under hood checking and..

Last edited:
Just the rubber cushions

I got the Amazon isolators that @shtbrwn86 linked above installed on my LX today. They are a little taller than the OEM rubbers and I stacked a couple of fender washers that I had to give me a little more clearance for my HID wiring harness that runs through the bracket.

The threaded end sticks up a little higher than the originals but no issues and plenty of clearance beneath and above without touching anything.

20201110_155310.jpg

Last edited:
I got the Amazon isolators that @shtbrwn86 linked above installed on my LX today. They are a little taller than the OEM rubbers and I stacked a couple of fender washers that I had to give me a little more clearance for my HID wiring harness that runs through the bracket.

The threaded end sticks up a little higher than the originals but no issues and plenty of clearance beneath and above witohut touching anything.

View attachment 2491947

Nice! I don't think the few mm of extra height matters one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom