Brake Master cylinder Cap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like used is your only option. Call one of the vendor sponsors. Like SOR. Cruiser Parts shows a complete brake m/c.

The cap was available separately as part number 84460-22010. But that is now discontinued. My google search did reveal something that looks similar...maybe there is another toyota part that will work? Maybe @ToyotaMatt has a solution!

Rock auto also sells us the reservoir with a cap with electrical leads but no plug ($23)..

1652998241587.png

1652998394458.png

I have briefly searched the web for an 85 FJ60 master cylinder cap with the electric wire in the cap. No luck. Anyone have a source for a new cap?
Looks like used is your only option. Call one of the vendor sponsors. Like SOR. Cruiser Parts shows a complete brake m/c.
Usually the cap is only sold with a new master cylinder

The cap was available separately as part number 84460-22010. But that is now discontinued. My google search did reveal something that looks similar...maybe there is another toyota part that will work? Maybe @ToyotaMatt has a solution!

Rock auto also sells us the reservoir with a cap with electrical leads but no plug ($23)..

View attachment 3013202

View attachment 3013205

forget china rock auto Stuff ...........

Last edited:
forget china rock auto SH#T ...........

is this the UNICORN's the FJ60 folks need ?

i have also confirmed it fits 8/80-9/87 .........

also FJ62 too , so this helps our 62 female owner operators sisters too ,and brothers this is very important to Erin and I .......:):beer:

so we are all good here ......fyi

i have a
OEM TOYOTA Genuine Parts plug and play solution already in-hand :cool: :beer:

I would like one of those, do i need to go to your website?

I would like one of those, do i need to go to your website?

please PM me and confirm you have the same round 2 pin locking connector shown in my example pic .........?

i make them to order up till now ?

but it appears they WILL be online store in the next few days for sure !

thanks for reaching out

matt

please PM me and confirm you have the same round 2 pin locking connector shown in my example pic .........?

thanks for reaching out

matt
I will need to check when I get home from work.

thanks for reaching out

matt
Matt did you ever get these added to the site? Can't access your site from work. I've decided to jump back from the T100 Master cylinder to the OEM one. Purchased the new master, but it didn't come with the cap.

Matt did you ever get these added to the site? Can't access your site from work. I've decided to jump back from the T100 Master cylinder to the OEM one. Purchased the new master, but it didn't come with the cap.

i DO have a FEW NOS OEM caps , YES

but only like 2 or 3

PM me please

a long term solution exists now and is now here to stay ... :)

Last edited:

View attachment 3013202

View attachment 3013205

a MADE in JAPAN OEM parts solution is now available .....

DSCN9964 - Copy1 - Copy.png

i have decided to include the OEM Harness side FEMALE connector plug for nothing more than good plug and play measure :)

DSCN9943.JPG
DSCN9945.JPG
DSCN9946.JPG
DSCN9947.JPG
DSCN9948.JPG
DSCN9949.JPG
DSCN9950.JPG

Last edited:
/
the period correct OEM Made in Japan Spec. Part 84460-22010 lives once again , i have morphed it a bit into a Refresh and Repair kit form type thingy including the female harness side OEM connector plug , its seal and extra terminals too //

- i Swear by any TOYOTA Lubrication product or fluid being fully Synthetic , the ROCKET SCIENCE is dam real and so is the fact TOYOTA has been filling all fresh off the assembly line Vehicles Globally for many years now , simply Fully Synthetic everything .....

- its 2023 and conventual fluids and greases are WWI technology , minus the MOLY EP inner Bierfelds grease of course :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom