Brake drum replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to forum.
Trying to replace my brake drums on my 1968 fj40, local Toyota dealer has some available but his listing states drums for 1969-1975. Does anybody know if these will fit 1968 also? It does state in the listing that they are for front and rear. Thanks

New to forum.
Trying to replace my brake drums on my 1968 fj40, local Toyota dealer has some available but his listing states drums for 1969-1975. Does anybody know if these will fit 1968 also? It does state in the listing that they are for front and rear. Thanks

I believe the reason most dealers say this is because they only have listings beginning in 1969. Their part numbers start at 1969. I have a 1969 and for drums there was no change between these years.

Make sure to check with rock auto, I ordered my drums through them. I also use them to cross reference parts between different years and models of land cruiser.

I have a set of front brake drum cylinders from my 1972 for sale. I bought the brand new from Mark's Off Road 65swb45, ran them for a year around town, and then found a front disc axle and swapped it in. PM me if you are interested! Hopefully the inbox isn't full :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom