bought a working Toyota 4 wd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I dropped some coin on a working Toyota 4x4. It is a 86 tercel wagon. It is fwd then throw a lever and it drives the rear. It has a really low first gear you can only use in 4wd mode. It will be an expo rig.

13a9f8c0e4f.png

13a9f8b78bc.png

Don't be a hater. This thing is going to be setup.

More like 10 inch travel coil overs 31 10.5 mud tires. Maybe a small turbo to wake up some hp.

More like 10 inch travel coil overs 31 10.5 mud tires. Maybe a small turbo to wake up some hp.

:rolleyes: another 4WD project you'll never finish.

Just busting your ball's Dennis but it had to be said.

:beer:

You are right. A nice lady from Decatur came up and took it off my hands. I am in the market for a Tacoma thought.

I saw a Tacoma today that was all wheel drive. Is this a good option or was this transfer case junk?

2004 has a e locker in rear.

Shifter only has H n 4lo . Anyway like you said there is a ton aftermarket support.

Shifter only has H n 4lo . Anyway like you said there is a ton aftermarket support.

Yes. And contrary to popular belief (Ted), you CAN wheel an IFS truck. Lots of people do it. If you're looking for a light wheeling/expo type truck, I'd be all over it.

If you're looking for a hardcore truck we can always SAS it. :banana:

If you're looking for a hardcore truck we can always SAS it. :banana:

You hit the nail on the head here...IFS is fine for mild wheeling and expo stuff (not the stuff Ted likes to break on) I personally prefer solid axle for anything, the only IFS I own is the grocery getter Miranda drives...

I amlooking for a Daly driver lite wheeler expo rig
So this truck is looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom