Body parts (some progress) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I am looking for body panels for my 98, 100. I need the passenger side fender and both doors. If anyone has a bead on them, I’d appreciate it, thank you!

IMG_0162.jpeg

What did you DO young man? Pics or it didn't happen :rofl:

What did you DO young man? Pics or it didn't happen :rofl:
I got a good deal on it😁…we recently leased out the ranch and moved to a very nice neighborhood. I decided to make the LC my daily driver and I’m making the neighborhood look trashy😂😂😂 I figured it’s time to make her look presentable

You're about three hours to Juarez, why not have the body repaired over there? That's what I did for two of my vehicles. They still know how to work the metal over there vs replacing parts over here.

You're about three hours to Juarez, why not have the body repaired over there? That's what I did for two of my vehicles. They still know how to work the metal over there vs replacing parts over here.

I’d love to, however for reasons I will not post publicly, going into Mexico is not something on my list of things to do…body panels seem to be a challenge to track down.

Totally get it 😁

Gorgeous. If I ever repaint mine I'm doing this. Or maybe I just be happy with my dad's old '83 FJ60 that is this same color.

oh man, this is disappointing. Now, you won't take her out and scratch her up 'cause she's all purdy :rofl:

Gorgeous. If I ever repaint mine I'm doing this. Or maybe I just be happy with my dad's old '83 FJ60 that is this same color.
Thank you. The color is a lot more polarizing in person. The way the sun and shade affects the body lines is interesting for sure. I’d still love another 60, but I love this v8!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom