Body mount tube/spacer part numbers for 94

• Thread starter Flovalflyer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Flovalflyer

Howdy- 94 80 series. Working on install of a 4Crawler body lift and would like to replace the solid metal “tubes” that run through the rubber cushions on the 2,3,&4 mounts. Can anyone help me out with OEM part numbers, locations, and quantities for the tubes?

I see two part numbers that look like they correspond:

90560-12233 a cheaper “spacer”

90440-17054 a more expensive “tube”

Disassembly gave me the number 2 position on drivers and passengers being shorter while the 3&4 positions on both sides were longer (POs did a few funky things so I don’t always trust disassembly).

Am I correct in guessing that the spacers are for the #2 position while the tubes are for #s 3&4?

Any insights are appreciated- Mike

F

Flovalflyer

Howdy- 94 80 series. Working on install of a 4Crawler body lift and would like to replace the solid metal “tubes” that run through the rubber cushions on the 2,3,&4 mounts. Can anyone help me out with OEM part numbers, locations, and quantities for the tubes?

I see two part numbers that look like they correspond:

90560-12233 a cheaper “spacer”

90440-17054 a more expensive “tube”

Disassembly gave me the number 2 position on drivers and passengers being shorter while the 3&4 positions on both sides were longer (POs did a few funky things so I don’t always trust disassembly).

Am I correct in guessing that the spacers are for the #2 position while the tubes are for #s 3&4?

Any insights are appreciated- Mike

Think I answered my own question - was able to find diagram at Partsouk: