BMR 2017. 24-27 MAR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Krap! 24-26. My bad. 1, 2, 3. GO!

Last edited:
Well the dates messed us up. We had three sites reserved for two weekends to cover the ones it usually is. So this year they chose a later one. I have checked with my source down there and there are no reservable spaces to be had. We can camp in the open space in either location and can run generators for power. We just need to decide if we want to be up by the lake, where we were last year, or down at the other site where we were before. Not sure which one has more space or is more level. Group decision. On a cheerier note, my contact knows we want to reserve for the next year and will take care of us.

What day of the week will people head down, i need to claim so time off asap ?

Looks like work will have me in Tulsa the week before. Nothing like luggin a weeks worth of Krap around during a wheeling event. I'll be driving the 4Runner down, in and around Tulsa before heading to Disney. I should be able to get to Disney some time on Friday. I'll sleep in the back of the 4Runner vs. tent this year. Cousin Todd is coming down this year. He will be rolling in his blue Samurai. Don't know his ETA. I also know John Boy is heading down Thursday as well. John will have his camper and Heep on a trailer. Father and Brothers-in-law will be there as well rolling a silver tin top Samurai and white Mountaineer. They have a cabin on the Langley side of the dam. ETA is late Thurs or early Friday.

Is there a head count for BMR next weekend?

@kc_chevota if you're still planning on rolling down Wed, Leslie and I will roll after lunch.

Leslie has to work in the morning so dn't wait for us. Hopefully we will catch up by OK border

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom