Wanted BLUE 100 WANTED help me please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I’m in Kentucky and I’m looking for a BLUE 100 for the wife. She has her heart set on a blue 62 but I can’t find one. So I am looking for a blue 100. No rust which means it will be far away from me. That is not a problem. I need a reason to get out of this house. If you have a blue 100 hit me up and at this point I will walk to you. Seriously anywhere. Russia is not out of the question right now. Feel free to text pic and price to 2707843540. Thanks Chad

That’s nice but I’m not doing that. You get to a certain point a 200 makes more sense. Fingers crossed I will come across something. Been trying to talk a friend into selling her his blue 62. Maybe that will transpire. Either way I have decided that car shopping for the wife is hard.

That’s nice but I’m not doing that. You get to a certain point a 200 makes more sense. Fingers crossed I will come across something. Been trying to talk a friend into selling her his blue 62. Maybe that will transpire. Either way I have decided that car shopping for the wife is hard.
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I see prices get so high on 100 models, that I go looking at 200's.

Blue FJ60 - Gorgeous...

blue_fj60.jpeg

That is nice but do you guys not think overpriced for a 99? I haven’t kept up on 100 pricing and they sure seem to disappear quick.

More than a little over-priced... but if her heart is really set on it ;)

I saw that and Have one dude what is wrong with it myself, anyone in the area checked it out or knows about it I would be curious. We have a place in Phillipsburg so it could work out for us however price is way off to for what it is

I can check it out next time I go over to Billings and report back. I would think they need to come down to around $10,000 but it is a crazy market right now. Blue is hard to come by as well.

while I like the proximity to me, it has had 5 plus owners. That to me is a red flag. I feel maintenance is neglected when passed that many times in such a short time span. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Thanks for the leads guys. Keep them coming. I will find the right one sooner or later.

I love that color too. There was one with less than 150K miles for $7500 in Fairbanks, Alaska for sale this past summer. It went quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom