Hi all,
First time poster. I have a 1995 JDM Land Cruiser Prado KZJ78W and I recently had a local shop replace the brake pads and rotors. After the install my Hub lock light on the dash intermittently flashes even when the button is not engaged. When the button is engaged, the flashing continues at the same frequency. The 4H light blinks when button is engaged but it doesn’t appear to actually be doing anything. I’ll note that both of these mechanisms worked just fine before the brake replacement. I don’t really want to take it back to the shop because I feel like I can’t trust them due to some communication mishaps that occurred during the brake replacement process. Can anyone help me understand what’s happening with my LC or potentially recommend a reputable Land Cruiser/JDM shop in eastern Baltimore county MD.
Thanks
First time poster. I have a 1995 JDM Land Cruiser Prado KZJ78W and I recently had a local shop replace the brake pads and rotors. After the install my Hub lock light on the dash intermittently flashes even when the button is not engaged. When the button is engaged, the flashing continues at the same frequency. The 4H light blinks when button is engaged but it doesn’t appear to actually be doing anything. I’ll note that both of these mechanisms worked just fine before the brake replacement. I don’t really want to take it back to the shop because I feel like I can’t trust them due to some communication mishaps that occurred during the brake replacement process. Can anyone help me understand what’s happening with my LC or potentially recommend a reputable Land Cruiser/JDM shop in eastern Baltimore county MD.
Thanks