Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you

I had I GREAT time with all that participated!! The DTC crew knows how to put on a great wheel'in event.

I have a ton of pics to edit and update. Once I do I'll update the thread.

And, hats off to Frydaddy and CREW for the rescue of a stranded wheeler.

Jimmy
BHCC '08 Pig.jpg

Does anyone if there was a raffle prize for a free registration for the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic in 2009?

I won a BHCC free registration for 2009 and was wondering if a trade was out of the question......

I was planning on making the trip, but if things don't pick up at work, I may be looking for a job soon, and a 1800 mile trip may get a bit expensive.....

Thanks!

Anyone know what dates the 2009 BHCC will be? I have to pick vacation for 09 in a couple of weeks and want to make sure I can make it!

THANKS!

BHCC 2009 dates will be july 15-19 2009

BHCC 2009 dates will be july 15-19 2009

Is this going to be a TLCA Sanctioned Event or TLCA Open Event? Either way I'm planning on coming! Let us know when registration opens! Same campground as last year? (Wild Bills)

This year will be a TLCA open event. We want to encourage the trucks, FJs and 4Runners to join the fun. Registration will be opening soon, we are finalizing costs and camp ground info. The plan is to still use Wild Bills campground. More info on the way...........

ps nice pics Jimmy, did some climbing in St George over Thanksgiving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom