Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:bounce:Hello fellow Cruiser Fans, The Dakota Territory Cruisers would like to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Black Hills Cruiser Classic, July 18-21, 2007. This year we are pleased to announce that we have moved our Campground to Wild Bills Campground just 8 miles from Deadwood South Dakota :cheers: and just minutes from some of the toughest trails in the nation. Visit our website and get signed up for the 10th annual BHCC www.dakotacruisers.com/ We are going to have some Awesome fun

Surprise ….all us drunks and degenerates will be gracing your presents July 14-21. Yes the 14! Thru the 21. So bring your drinking boots and maybe your truck. Yours truly Minnesota P.S…. I need sum rabbithash stickers…..Maggy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pets are welcome at BHCC leash required! You might have to train the cat to use one! J/K. Just remember it can be very hot in the Black Hills in July so plan accordingly. Hope to see you there!! :D

I better be seeing some Rabbit Hash Puppies at this here event, I've got an extra leash or two .

That will be great. Thankfully, the 6 pack of Rhonda's was a special one time event (I Hope and pray)

Last edited:
We need to generate some excitment here. Hopefully we will have a couple of new trails to offer this year at the classic.

118 days till I roll west....

Now I don't feel so bad I did the same thing in my quick skim through the posts

Rhonda, any headcount from KS or MO? I'm planning on coming, just like to know if anyone else from these parts are registered yet.

Thanks,

Ed Long

Rhonda, any headcount from KS or MO? I'm planning on coming, just like to know if anyone else from these parts are registered yet.
There are 3 of us from Des Moines area going.

Tigger gives birth

cute little birdies... Tiggers a mom!!!

great photo in this month's Outback Journal...

Yes I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. The babies are doing fine. I just hope they move out before the Classic.

Yes I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. The babies are doing fine. I just hope they move out before the Classic.

Now you went and responded. That means......
thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom