For Sale BJ41 JDM Right Hand Drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

00r0r_garmzy8hhvh_600x450-jpg.1849319

I have a 1981 BJ 41 with a 2B Diesel and a H41 Transmission. It has a Bestop Softtop with soft doors and a Bikini Top with half doors. It is currently fitted with a set Recaro Front Seats, no back seats.

Has had the head gasket replaced and some other minor engine work and runs well, shifts well and drives well. Factory Power Steering and PTO Drive box ( No Winch ) .

She has a Nevada as a Diesel so is an easy swap to CA Title ( I just did it on my other truck )

Running 16" Alloy Centerline wheels with 33 x 12.5 tires in good condition.

Now I won't lie it has some rust and needs some love. She is a solid base for a build and runs and drives well BUT she could do do with some body panels and love. I do have a few other Cruiser tubs around that can be negotiated BUT they are all the older ones with tank under seat and this is tank under floor.

I bought it a few weeks back as I wanted some parts that came with it and I was tossing back and forward on if I would keep it for spares but have decided I have enough Cruisers and will see if someone else out there wants to join the BJ Cruiser Club :)

It is not the sort of truck that I would sell to someone sight unseen and I don't do to well with Tire Kicking Dreamers. If anyone is serious then they will come and inspect it and we can go from there. I will get some pictures of here later this week and post them up.

Price is $6500

Located in Valley Center 92082

Here is the Original Listing I bought it from

For Sale - 1980 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ41 RHD Diesel

Btt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom