BigO house tires - made by Cooper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Due to a slow side wall leak in one of the tires that can not be fixed I am finally getting around to replacing the tires with something more appropriate than the Texas two flat tires that came with my rig. I have had good luck with my local BigO shop so stopped in to see what they had in stock. I have been leaning towards the Cooper Discover AT3 4S or the BF Goodrich Trail Terrain. But the manager noted their house tire the BigO Bigfoot AT2 which is made by Cooper.

As such, being a house brand not a lot of reviews so I am looking for thoughts from anyone has run these. Or has looked at them but decided on a different tire. Thanks.

In this case the three tires I am looking at are within $10 of each in price. The BigO being the most expensive of the three. So no savings.

A set of Big O Bigfoot AT2s came on a vehicle I bought a few years. They were fairly new. However I did not like them. They were loud and I didn't care for how they handled. I swapped them out for KO2s pretty much straight away. Historically I thought they were a low cost option to KO2s and other name brand tires. Not more expensive. I would stick with Cooper or BFG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom