Big Junk Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
Startin' a thread here to gauge the int'rest level for our "not-so-annual" hard-core November run to Clayton. :beer:

Maybe Nov 11 - 13 or 18 - 20??

I can be there ... but doubt if Brutus can be ... so I'd need an open seat to ride. :meh:

I'll try to get ahold of Josh and see what his rotation is these days and maybe we can plan around that. :cool:

Sound off and let's see if we should schedule this or not.

:flamingo:

Right now either works for me, STLCA is planning a November ride, so I need a date in the month or so.

I hope to be there assuming my junk survives the CLC gig in Hot Springs in October...

You got multiple junk now so you should be good to go. :cool:

Josh is in. :cheers:

He just got promoted to the tool pusher and ain't sure of his rotation just yet. Said he'd let us know as soon as he finds out.

Then we'll go from there. :beer:

11 - 13 would be awesome for me!

I may wheel my Dodge.

Great campground there ... let's just show up and cook and eat. :grinpimp:

I am in for all of that... camping, eating and drinking!

... and if someone shows up w/ rigs and there's anythime left, we'll go do the wheeling thing!:hillbilly:

I am in!

I may wheel my Dodge.

so you want to go against my Paloma?... see which one does better? :hillbilly:

..that old girl is getting a 4" exhaust 5' stainless tip and we'll be feedling w/ the pump.

...and before the rednecks show up and say you need this and that,.... no stacks(as of yet):grinpimp:

so you want to go against my Paloma?... see which one does better? :hillbilly:

..that old girl is getting a 4" exhaust 5' stainless tip and we'll be feedling w/ the pump.

...and before the rednecks show up and say you need this and that,.... no stacks(as of yet):grinpimp:

I wanna see pics of the 5 foot stainless tip. :flipoff2:

No, no you don't!

I wanna see pics of the 5 foot stainless tip. :flipoff2:

sorry! that's a typo error!

nothing goes by you my hillbilly friend!:grinpimp:

I mentioned the rednecks and forgot about them hillbillies:hillbilly:

Josh ain't sure what his schedule's gonna be. :meh:

Which means we default to the request of Fireman. :cool:

Big Junk Run ... 11 - 13 Nov. :beer:

Sweet!

Hadn't done the call schedule yet, so I am in. I'll just schedule around it. Needa make res for a hotel room as I'm bringin' Troutwoman and we no longer own a redneck luxury RV. Yea, it's me. I'm still around! :beer::grinpimp::beer:

Sorry, dumb question. Is Friday a wheelin' day or arrival day? I need to know to make my hotel res at Clayton Country Inn. Too old to do that campin' s***. :hillbilly: Lindy is just my excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom