Events/Trails Big Bear July 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With 5 of us I look at it as 5.40 / person / night. Pretty good deal!

With 5 of us I look at it as 5.40 / person / night. Pretty good deal!

I'm not following your math.... We have our own camp spots right? Not a group spot? Explain Mr Engineer guy :hillbilly:

$54 to camp for two nights? Holly s***!!

Edit: I have a life time parks pass it only cost me $31 and I'm #27

Mind sharing more info regarding this lifetime parks pass? I usuaully buy the annual park pass (doesn't include campsite fees, just access and day use) but am not aware of a lifetime parks pass available to most folks under the age of 62.

Mind sharing more info regarding this lifetime parks pass? I usuaully buy the annual park pass (doesn't include campsite fees, just access and day use) but am not aware of a lifetime parks pass available to most folks under the age of 62.

I'm a disabled veteran. When I went to Cabrillo National Monument the guy working at the gate gave me a lifetime pass. I get free access to all National Parks/Monuments and discounts on camping.

thread pirates!

I'm not following your math.... We have our own camp spots right? Not a group spot? Explain Mr Engineer guy :hillbilly:

Well, in round numbers say we stay for 2 nights and it's $50/night. That's $25/night for the 5 of us. Since there are 5 of us it comes tot 5 bucks per person, per night. As a plus, the the wife unit likes the indoor bathroom.

Well, in round numbers say we stay for 2 nights and it's $50/night. That's $25/night for the 5 of us. Since there are 5 of us it comes tot 5 bucks per person, per night. As a plus, the the wife unit likes the indoor bathroom.

gotcha ya the 5 is your family ;)

Suwheeet.

Post up what meal or part of a meal you'd like to contribute and I'll organize in the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom