Bfg AT KO2 vs Mickey Thompson Atz P3 (1 Viewer)

Which Tire?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

twalker9480

SILVER Star
Threads
Im about to purchase a set of seriously needed tires. I currently have old, cracking, tread throwing, 33" Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2's on my '94 80 series. The tires have been great but they are really old and need to be replaced.
I'm looking for something more aggressive without going to mud terrains. I've narrowed it down to either BFG At Ko2s or Mickey Thompson ATZ P3s. I'm planning on staying on 33s. Has anyone had both tires or input on which one is better? Thanks in advanced.

Also, I live in Phoenix but I spent a lot of time up north like in flagstaff, expecially in the winter so I'd like them to have good handling and traction in snow and on icey roads and mud.

my vote:
Bfg AT Ko2

Probably my next set.

i got the atz's, at first the steering seemed numb but seems to be getting better only 400 miles on them so don't know much yet. The 315s do whistle a bit going down the hi way but not bad at all. I think the road ride is better than my old toyo mt. Wanted st maxx but these were on sale and cheaper.

A friend has the BFG AT's on his 80 and they work very well on that truck. Surprisingly so, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom