Betsy Build (2 Viewers)

Which Wheel?

• Total voters
So I have a few issues after driving this rig as a DD for almost 10 plus years and several mods over the years. I finally have in a shop blowing it all apart fixing all of the annoying little issues. I just knew that I would know exactly what I would go back with BUT I'm stuck and need your help make a few decisions.

which wheel?
1615942001208.png

Truck will be painted Silver Sky Mat. as that's what all of the fleet is...

or

1615942076960.png
1615942244333.png

Ill post pics along the way of the build but for now she is a 1988 FJ62 with manual windows. (which I think is cool cause its a half year) dechromed emblems will be flat black. This is the look. But help me with wheels. Wanna do this right and once....previously I have run old school 15" wagon wheels well cause they are cool. But then saw the FJCruiser wheel and thought even cooler but no they need spacers which I did and now regret. So, hence the steel wheel. I had the stock chrome but wanna run a 33" 10.5 BFG. Thoughts?

So here's the wish list...
rebuild v8-LS LQ9 6.0 add a small cam
OME Heavy 2"-3"
Front Runner Rack
ARB lockers (trying to decide front & Rear?)
arb air
snorkel
rock and camp lights
Sliver Sky Mat-paint with flat black trim
stock front bumper for now with lower light bar
4plus rear tire carrier
33" BFGs on steel or Tundra steel wheels?
Smittybilt jeep seats-I have run them for over ten years they are the most comfortable and direct bolt
Aussie Door Cards
totally wagon geared and when I say totally yes I mean the Gullwing Windows too!
new weather stripping
re zinc hardware
Alpine deck with Car Play and 6x9 speakers (no not a spark-o-matic) kicker subs and JL 6"
Trying to find some Wit s End something some where...
Carpet from Cruiser Corp headliner (60 vinyl) carpet
q pad 2mm, 5mm, 7mm top bottom and side to side!
Cruiser Crap Safety Console
What am I missing...oh gas struts for the hood and I think we decided to "rhino line" under the hood. Just hate the sound when you close.
K whatelse?

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
40 steelies no question if you're fine with 33x10.5's being pretty much the biggest you can go for available tires on that size rim. Anything bigger and consider 70/80 steelies or fj cruiser/tundra/tacoma steelies painted silver :)

Ok, anyone know where I can get a Toyota "Grill Guard" like this Chevy one? It attaches to the factory bumper....I have seen them before

Attachments

• chevy bumpers.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom