Best shop for a 3b rad recore? (1 Viewer)

My radiator is gunked up and I need to get it recored as I can’t seem to find any OEM radiators online or in the lower mainland. Looking to upgrade to a 4 core from my 3 core. Does anyone have recommendations on shops in the Vancouver area that can do so? Best option and price so far is from Richardson radiators in Langley. They said they could do it for $595.

Or does anyone have any links to some online 4 core radiators that will work?

Thanks in advance!

georgebj60

SILVER Star
Try Canada Rad on Clark Drive, Vancouver. They have been very helpful on my project.

But did you try @beno first? He was able to get me a brand new Toyota rad for my HJ60.

Also, $595 doesn't seem like a bad price.

I purchased this one.
Amazon product
It fits perfectly down to the transmission cooler. I will say it came with a higher psi radiator cap that caused a leak on my lower radiator hose so I replaced the hoses and used my old cap because I didn't think the cooling system would like running at higher pressure.

I purchased this one.
Amazon product
It fits perfectly down to the transmission cooler. I will say it came with a higher psi radiator cap that caused a leak on my lower radiator hose so I replaced the hoses and used my old cap because I didn't think the cooling system would like running at higher pressure.

Which engine do you have? It seems like the inlet and outlet are diagonally from each other. The radiator that Napa wrongly gave me looks to be the same as that amazon one as far as the inlet and outlets and it won’t work for my 3b.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom