For Sale Bend, OR 1990 Hj75 Troopy Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im not affiliated with this rig. I came across this troopy on facebook. Its located in Bend, OR.

Oops!! Wrong link. Try this one.

For those of us who don't have a Facebook account is there any other way to get a hold of this person? I'd love a contact number. thank you

For those of us who don't have a Facebook account is there any other way to get a hold of this person? I'd love a contact number. thank you
You could try contacting Hower Built
There was something posted on their instagram account, and I think they did the build out on it.

He's asking $35k
Heres the full write up on the ad:

1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Troop Carrier 1HZ

This rig was imported from Australia after its engine was rebuilt (approx. 50K ago) and then received a new H55 transmission and clutch roughly 20k ago. Most service records are in hand. The cabin interior up front is a 7/10 with a few rips in the front seat being the majority of the interior damage. Exterior is in good shape however paint has taken the toll of UV and is in need of a paint job in the next few years. Mechanically the truck is great and features two fuel tanks and minimal frame rust,

The interior has a custom build that was done by Hower Built, LLC which features: 5 drawers for storage, bench that converts to bed, Espar diesel air heater, Battle Born Lithium 100ah, main switch control panel, surflo water pump ,excel propane on demand water heater, quick connect propane on spare tire, quick connect hoses for shower and grill, stainless counter top and sink along with inverter and interior chargers and lights.

Heres the full write up on the ad:

1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Troop Carrier 1HZ

This rig was imported from Australia after its engine was rebuilt (approx. 50K ago) and then received a new H55 transmission and clutch roughly 20k ago. Most service records are in hand. The cabin interior up front is a 7/10 with a few rips in the front seat being the majority of the interior damage. Exterior is in good shape however paint has taken the toll of UV and is in need of a paint job in the next few years. Mechanically the truck is great and features two fuel tanks and minimal frame rust,

The interior has a custom build that was done by Hower Built, LLC which features: 5 drawers for storage, bench that converts to bed, Espar diesel air heater, Battle Born Lithium 100ah, main switch control panel, surflo water pump ,excel propane on demand water heater, quick connect propane on spare tire, quick connect hoses for shower and grill, stainless counter top and sink along with inverter and interior chargers and lights.
It looks like it's the same troopy that was posted by SKULLYOTA on 6/12/2019?

I've seen and driven this truck.

Decent drivetrain, good old 1HZ with some good paperwork on the rebuild and new H55. White paint, resprayed at some point could use a LOT of help, but whatever.
Rear buildout is great, especially for a non-pop top.
Front seats are torn. Ask for a discount so you can buy scheel-manns.

Probably worth the 35.

This vehicle has been posted on Bend CL now.

Sent over an email to begin the dance.

@Willis googling scheelmanns now. I think i've seen some posts here with them installed.

Feel free to swing by my shop one day if you wanna sit in a pair, or talk troopies.

thefitgarage.com
Appreciate that! Sent y'all an webpage contact last week regarding a different vehicle down there. I'll give you a ring next week to follow up.

Hope I can make contact with this seller, who states ability to perform some add-ons/customization in the ad.

:beer:

Appreciate that! Sent y'all an webpage contact last week regarding a different vehicle down there. I'll give you a ring next week to follow up.

Hope I can make contact with this seller, who states ability to perform some add-ons/customization in the ad.

:beer:

That's my buddy Colin, at Hower Overland. He did the rear build out.

The Alu-cab and 1HDT part of that quote would be done at my shop. He threw those options in the ad for some reason.

Why is that?

While the build out is clean and seems well done, its not the buildout my wife and I would want. At 6'4", the drivers area will likely be a bit too compact for me and the sleeping quarters would also be a big snug. It's got a lot going for it but we're not looking for water/sink and the larger cabinet/workspace shown in this truck. I'd honestly feel bad negotiating him down just to scrap most of that interior.

We're wanting something that is a bit closer to stock, and hopefully a few $'s less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom