BELLFAB V2 Tire Carrier (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bellfab

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
bellfabrication.com
AVAILABLE NOW!

Bellfabrication.com

If you’re out of the loop on our tire carriers here’s what it is: a spare tire solution that lets you securely mount up to a 40" tire vertically in the cab of your cruiser.

The v1 worked well, but we saw room for improvements with both the user experience as well as ease of manufacturing and shipping. lets go over some of the main points.

• Available for Driver or passenger side - this was a huge one. you’ve been asking for a passenger side option since the beginning, its here.
  • works with tire sizes ranging from the factory 31" up to 40"- previously only accommodated 35" and up.
  • 100% bolt in with no drilling required- The new version uses all factory bolt holes and more mounting plates for added strength.
  • Black powder coat is now standard.
  • we’ve added a molle panel option for those that want to utilize the space behind the tire for storage. this can be accessed through the slider window or even easier access for those of you using a gull wing window conversion. (molle panel is not required for normal use)
  • Pricing- V2 will be $425, The optional molle panel is an additional $150

We’re on the home stretch, ETA- one month. Production is well underway. parts are being welded and hardware is coming in. The next step after we get all these parts welded up is powder coat. Once we get all the pieces back from powder coat sporting their new texture black finish we will be getting kits assembled, hardware packs put together and everything boxed up and ready to ship.

Then we go live!

Were going to do a giveaway for one of the very first V2 models. details on that coming soon.

IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
IMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0072.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_9801.jpg
IMG_9811.jpg

Last edited:
I will be buying one of these at some point...I just need to figure out how I want to reconfigure my drawers since they're taking up that space currently.

I will be buying one of these at some point...I just need to figure out how I want to reconfigure my drawers since they're taking up that space currently.
Right on, we'll be here when you're ready! not sure on your setup but a lot of guys have been just running a single drawer on the other side.

I was trying to figure out how this would be more stable than my V1 since it has only 2 floor braces....on my screen, the pic is pretty large and I was focused on the bottom area...then I scrolled up and noticed the plate up at the grab bar location...nice touch!

I still love my V1, will you continue to offer them or just the new version? Doesn't affect me at this point, just thinking about future buyers with options.

Nice work as always! ;)

Put my name in the very first one! I definitely want that molle panel too.

I'm happy to submit a pre-order. Pm me if that's an option.

Can we get another shot to show the spacing between the panel and the side trim? Wondering how much room is there to store stuff and use the panel. I like the new design. It should not move one bit.

Really been eyeing yall for a little bit now and with the v2 being bolt on, might have sprung to the top of the list for my spare tire solution.

I was trying to figure out how this would be more stable than my V1 since it has only 2 floor braces....on my screen, the pic is pretty large and I was focused on the bottom area...then I scrolled up and noticed the plate up at the grab bar location...nice touch!

I still love my V1, will you continue to offer them or just the new version? Doesn't affect me at this point, just thinking about future buyers with options.

Nice work as always! ;)
Thanks, They are very stout! Nope the V1 is gone for good. This will work our much better manufacturing wise which is a big reason for the switch.

Put my name in the very first one! I definitely want that molle panel too.

I'm happy to submit a pre-order. Pm me if that's an option.
Awesome! No pre-order but were hoping we will have enough on this first batch and if not there will be more right behind these.

Can we get another shot to show the spacing between the panel and the side trim? Wondering how much room is there to store stuff and use the panel. I like the new design. It should not move one bit.
IMG_9816.jpeg
IMG_9815.jpeg

There’s a decent amount of space. Plenty for like a camp axe/ hatchet, smaller shovels, molle bags, you could strap recovery straps and soft shackles to it etc. I figure it’s just a way to use that otherwise wasted space and it’s still fairly easy to access through the slider windows even if you don’t have a gullwing.

Any FJ62 options?

Drivers side Still says out of stock but I'll hit the button as soon as it goes live. Or are they gone already?
Yep, the Drivers sides sold out pretty quickly yesterday. We still have some passengers side carriers available. We’re going to get cranking on another batch as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom