Beer, Brown Water, and Stogies Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After today's work day I'll be officially out of whiskey. I'm due for a new rye; got any suggestions?

In order of price:
Jim Beam rye is good and knob creek is always good.
Knob Creek has a "twice barreled" rye that's really good. (Limited release)

Pikesville will just make your day. Spice and 110 proof. Just so good it wins everyone over

Nice! Thread title changed....just went for the trifecta. Beer, Brown Water, and Stogies....
Very Presidential:smokin:

Tonight’s stogie...

9581189D-0738-457C-89F4-4FAA5A65ADFC.jpeg

Unobtainium...packs a little punch at 10.1% ABV!

2BFF63AB-8447-4CE5-A7E1-026C496D0CE2.jpeg

Who'd you find selling that one?

I saw those barrels at STA last week and a buddy and I started discussing the bourbon barrel thing. It's everywhere these days. Beer, wine, tequila, etc..

Everyone wants to be "bourbon"
I am old enough to remember when the freshest beer was a thing. Now, they age it?:meh::cheers:

Yellowhammer Nussnacker and Good People Denim Downhiller are both winners. I'll be getting a torpedo of Nussnacker for NYE.

What are you guys seeing 64oz growler fills go for?
Filled one with Yellow Hammer Midnight Special at the Foodland for $10. I thought that's a pretty good price. There are 8-10 AL brews from various breweries on tap now.

Funny thing is it's almost 2x the price if I drive down to Main Channel and fill with the same beer.

Mapco down the road had refills for $5 for awhile there, haven’t bought one in a long time so don’t know if it’s gone up, but they had stuff from all the local breweries

Was just writing that, @ufg8r. Saw that just before the mtg and prices were about the same. Bought a 6er of Midnight at Star this weekend for $9. I'll check Liquor Express next time I stop in; they've been reasonable on most drafts I've had.

Then $18-$20 is straight up hwy robbery!

Comes with a Tom Petty tune to play in your head.
20181229_133820.jpg

Yellowhammer Nussnacker and Good People Denim Downhiller are both winners. I'll be getting a torpedo of Nussnacker for NYE.
Found a downhiller and it is tasty.
No ABV or IBU on the label

Wow!
135 proof Jack.
Gotta treat this with respect

20181231_173054.jpg

I finally found a center diff harness. Need to wire it to a switch. One step closer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom