Beach-n-Toys Annual Safety Inspection & Swap meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Every year BnT has an annual safety inspection for its members, this year we are also having a swap meet on the same day open to non members. So if you are looking to unload some parts or looking for parts here is your chance.

When
Saturday 7/18/2015
Gates open at 8am
Lasts until afternoon

Please RSVP with Me if you want a spot to sell stuff (limited space available)

Where
866 James Street
Ramona CA

I will have a bunch of engine parts and other random 80 series parts for sale.
Also have a burnt up 700r4 transmission, a split case to Chevy adapter, and some other diesel parts as well.

I plan to be there for the safety meeting and have a fj40 and fj80 parts I will bring. Including new but older BDS 4" lift shocks for a 40, and some misc 80 take off parts. Maybe some camp stuff as well.

How m
I plan to be there for the safety meeting and have a fj40 and fj80 parts I will bring. Including new but older BDS 4" lift shocks for a 40, and some misc 80 take off parts. Maybe some camp stuff as well.
How much for the shocks

I'm coming for the safety check and maybe some advice on checking valve adjustment on the HZ. :)

How m

How much for the shocks
I'll take half price of current list at cool cruisers of texas were I got them from before I sold the FJ40, say $100 if interested

I'll take half price of current list at cool cruisers of texas were I got them from before I sold the FJ40, say $100 if interested
Forgot to mention, Ill check the part number but I believe it was the 3"-4" currently listed on the site with boots.

Every year BnT has an annual safety inspection for its members, this year we are also having a swap meet on the same day open to non members. So if you are looking to unload some parts or looking for parts here is your chance.

When
Saturday 7/18/2015
Gates open at 8am
Lasts until afternoon

Please RSVP with Me if you want a spot to sell stuff (limited space available)

Where
866 James Street
Ramona CA

Are we also having a potluck/BBQ as in the past?

yes, we are having a pot luck. club is providing tri-tip & rolls. Bring something to share.
Veggies, dessert, or appetizer. Just bring something & what you want to drink.
call if you have questions: 760-505-7575 cell. kay byrne

How will the rain impact our plans?

I just read this! Well I can say I got that "cleansing" drive down the freeway my truck needed so badly.

Frank

I just want to throw a big thanks to Mike for hosting and setting up this event again this year at his shop:clap:

Yep and it wasn't even hot out!

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom