BC Overland Rally (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm just cutting and pasting this from Overland Canada. This is a 4 day event, like the name says its a rally so its not just a sit around and drink beer thing. There will be off road driver stuff, recovery instructions, vendors and demonstrations. I can't make it, it costs a few bucks and I dont' have the time to go which is silly, but even 5 weeks isn't enough this time around.

Registration for the BC Overland Rally is now open at www.bcoverlandrally.com/registration.html

The event will be June 22-25 and the format will be similar to the NW Overland Rally we have been organising for the last 6 years.

Basically it's a 4-day overlanding festival, with vendors, presentations, trail rides and classes.

The venue is confirmed at Mt Hemlock (now called Sasquatch Mtn Resort) in the Fraser Valley, two hours east of Vancouver.

If you have questions, or want to set up a vendor booth or come as a club, shoot me an email at bcoverlandrally@gmail.com

Looking forward to it, this should be really fun.

Cheers

Ray

So, we have a number of vendors and presenters lined up already, and more on the way. These are the ones who have bought a booth or will have their Canadian Reps there:

Peden 4x4
Thriving Hart NW (Dehydrated Food)
Total Composites (Composite Camper Bodies and Panels)
Goose Gear (modular vehicle interiors)
Warn Winches
Kakadu Camping
Overlanding BC Offroad driver training
Off Road Safety Academy
Oz Trail Camping gear from down under
Drifta Camp Kitchens
Engel Fridges and Coolers
Foxwing Awnings
Maxtrax Recovery Aids
SmittyBuilt Roof Tents
Sunseeker Awnings and Tents
Trasharoo
Wildcamp hard shell Roof tents
Winton Swags
AT Overland Habitats
Four Wheel Pop Up Campers
American Expedition Products (AEV)
Rancho and Monroe Shocks
Walker, Thrush and Dynomax Exhausts
Boulder Distributing (Lights, cargo nets, etc)
Come Up Winches
Rovalution Vehicle Repair and Restoration
Cascadia Roof Top Tents (CVT)
Burmis Outdoor Roof Tents, Road Showers, and Swags
Cap-It Vehicle Accessories
ARB Accessories
Overland Outfitters (gear sales, tent rentals)
Tradewest Fabrication (vehicle mods, trailer builds, custom work)
SherpTek Modular Truck Decks and Accessories
Earthcruiser Overland Vehicles

There will be lots to see, some really interesting people to meet with lots of experiences and stories.
I just don't know if everyone here has heard of this, J

Sounds interesting, getting settled in and might find the time for this event....my new years resolution is to go to as many interesting events as possible this year. Would be fun to see all the gadgets and gear and do some wheeling.:beer::cool:

I'm just cutting and pasting this from Overland Canada. This is a 4 day event, like the name says its a rally so its not just a sit around and drink beer thing. There will be off road driver stuff, recovery instructions, vendors and demonstrations. I can't make it, it costs a few bucks and I dont' have the time to go which is silly, but even 5 weeks isn't enough this time around.

Registration for the BC Overland Rally is now open at www.bcoverlandrally.com/registration.html

The event will be June 22-25 and the format will be similar to the NW Overland Rally we have been organising for the last 6 years.

Basically it's a 4-day overlanding festival, with vendors, presentations, trail rides and classes.

The venue is confirmed at Mt Hemlock (now called Sasquatch Mtn Resort) in the Fraser Valley, two hours east of Vancouver.

If you have questions, or want to set up a vendor booth or come as a club, shoot me an email at bcoverlandrally@gmail.com

Looking forward to it, this should be really fun.

Cheers

Ray

So, we have a number of vendors and presenters lined up already, and more on the way. These are the ones who have bought a booth or will have their Canadian Reps there:

Peden 4x4
Thriving Hart NW (Dehydrated Food)
Total Composites (Composite Camper Bodies and Panels)
Goose Gear (modular vehicle interiors)
Warn Winches
Kakadu Camping
Overlanding BC Offroad driver training
Off Road Safety Academy
Oz Trail Camping gear from down under
Drifta Camp Kitchens
Engel Fridges and Coolers
Foxwing Awnings
Maxtrax Recovery Aids
SmittyBuilt Roof Tents
Sunseeker Awnings and Tents
Trasharoo
Wildcamp hard shell Roof tents
Winton Swags
AT Overland Habitats
Four Wheel Pop Up Campers
American Expedition Products (AEV)
Rancho and Monroe Shocks
Walker, Thrush and Dynomax Exhausts
Boulder Distributing (Lights, cargo nets, etc)
Come Up Winches
Rovalution Vehicle Repair and Restoration
Cascadia Roof Top Tents (CVT)
Burmis Outdoor Roof Tents, Road Showers, and Swags
Cap-It Vehicle Accessories
ARB Accessories
Overland Outfitters (gear sales, tent rentals)
Tradewest Fabrication (vehicle mods, trailer builds, custom work)
SherpTek Modular Truck Decks and Accessories
Earthcruiser Overland Vehicles

There will be lots to see, some really interesting people to meet with lots of experiences and stories.
I just don't know if everyone here has heard of this, J
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PLACE TO GO MEET OTHER BEER CAN CRUSHING OFF ROAD EXPED FUN LOCING 4X4ERS

Take lots of pics, record lots of contact info. You will enjoy this I'm sure.

Did anyone go to this? I've been up to my arse in grease and rust dust working on the 60.

None of us went to this event...life gets in the way,,,:beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom