BBRC For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have any lockers for a 40? Full carrier not lunchbox.

I'm looking for a 1994 80 series birfield and long side shaft. I would be fine with just a birfield too. I haven't pulled the front end apart yet to see if the splines on the end of the shaft are boogered.

Thanks,

Brian

Any interest in factory roof rack and factory running boards from a 07 LX470?

I will have a 1991 FJ80 at my house being "parted" out for a week or two. I think it's blue or grey or something. Parts will be very cheap or free if you come pull them. If you want me to ship it'll cost you. IH8Shipping****. Located in Staunton, VA.

Things already spoken for include, but are not limited to:

-Engine, wiring, radiator
-front axle
-links,springs
-front doors
- rear hatch
- a driveshaft (dunno which one)
- front bumper
- maybe more
- Steering box

I will have a 1991 FJ80 at my house being "parted" out for a week or two. I think it's blue or grey or something. Parts will be very cheap or free if you come pull them. If you want me to ship it'll cost you. IH8Shipping****. Located in Staunton, VA.

-front axle
-links,springs
-front doors
- rear hatch
- front bumper
- maybe more
- Steering box
Paging @mryanangel , anything I could need here? I can get to VA if needed...

Paging @mryanangel , anything I could need here? I can get to VA if needed...
There is a dime size rust spit on the rear hatch...hasn't increased since I have had the truck. but if there is a rust free rear upper hatch I would grab it.

Seems like the rear hatch is spoken for, if that changes, please throw me a number, thanks.

To clarify the above posts, I have purchased a nice '91 from mryanangel but have not picked it up yet...

Yup. Unless you want to bring me your rusty one and you can have this one. It's clean. I need a hatch but i do t care what condition it's in. Up to you.

Does anyone have an interest in a Premier Power Welder set up? I still have the one from my 4runner. It is complete with Large GM alternator, power box, leads, hand throttle and even original instructions. It has been in a box for the past couple of years. No sure what to do with it. If no one wants it, it may end up on my 40!

Priceless.

For sale, my M101A3 trailer. $750 firm for current ONSC, LCLC or UC members. Details and all pictures through the craigslist ad:

M101A3 Trailer with fiberglass sides, bows and canvas top

DIepQHP7Fb9iSgKslARN-dr4P41sv4xDiSFT6oQgBzc81uG-n-Eqc9ZGJrxX5iX1N3VvtC5heX2JERraRRpB_myQrfq-5-x_jt4ZhKmdu43QyB7DubeN98_NksPThp5tgmrx7Yr9Kv3GaZIJTb--2hMVzLa9UzqyBkVrmqp8sBxDkipP-6dLuollF8mODc3UrrfRVFoz0zUy0Z4GxjNcq3KZbGht26pWJ0vlKX2BzI6qjGwfeBZZm4EHky4wMTXCu9ec1yVZQOCJVYHH0w9cl_DeROifGLdJgee45rsNvMLxIg6avG3sSVpmWKbcs9dCkOwUM_QmI5yRpNQ7vbPswxjyivnmy_X27PSvLOi1ACzW4rHyQLlKvwv8M3tmDWELvrO6gCTXzfv6jOkJ5u71QmM5ZPy6hjc1XovYNePq-LjOLmULJn2RALn1-74SMPpG1sz7FjYg4Vp5ol1iBaZi9pX1R0OiuSz7Mv5fWWxloGHPTDWTBFTcSanuqUp3gVP506yH9lzOSG_4mKq7NoWBlIChr4FOJJDxekAukagdNbvwqSVN_TMX69aecNIG1JGAuSJDo1W-DJhBroIObm2QEV4MznQ3qGFnxfks_mefuXGKDgObAam6eg=w2530-h1898-no

-front axle
-links,springs
-front doors
- rear hatch
- front bumper
- maybe more
- Steering box

Probably a bit late on this. I am in Lexington at W&L and am currently searching for the rear vent covers behind the rear quarter panel sliding windows if available. Shoot me a PM if so. Thanks

Hey guys, one of my tire suppliers just sent me a special I thought I would pass along. These are TRAILER tires and wheels only, mounted ready to go.
This is for a white modular wheel and a Taskmaster Provider radial tire.

235-80-r16 10 ply 8 lug 103.40
225-75 r15 8 ply 6 lug 92.77
205-75 r15 6 ply 5 lug 77.64
205-75 r14 6 ply 5 lug 75.16
175-80 r13 6 ply 5 lug 64.57

Get your trailers ready for spring wheeling!

If interested, call me direct at work. 804.288.9341
Rob

Last edited:
Anybody in the Richmond area nearby to take a look at this 80 for a college student/first time Cruiser buyer @JhadT?

95 Toyota Land Cruiser

If you can get it to my shop I would be happy to look at it.

Rob
5312 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23230

Willow Lawn Service Center

It is also a Gulf gas station

I picked up a 1977 Project Fj40 this weekend.

For Sale - Sold... 1977 FJ40 Project in Indiana

I plan to use the tub to put on my 74 once I do some body work and paint. I am keeping everything attached to the dash and cowl.

I am going to sell the frame, vin plate and title, rolling chassis, axles, springs,
both front doors
both rear ambulance doors
hardtop

I am not sure about v-8 adapter parts- engine is not good
4spd trans
4spd t-case

Let me know what you need. Everything located in Richmond VA

I AM GOING TO KEEP THIS COMPLETE TILL I PULL IT APART TO DO WORK ON THE TUB. I DO NOT PLAN ON SELLING ANYTHING TILL THEN. I AM NOT SURE WHEN THAT IS. I NEED SOMEWHERE INSIDE TO STORE ALL THE PARTS.

Last edited:
I recently picked up an 89-fj-62 for pieces and parts, alot of the big stuff is gone, but if you guys are looking for anything please let me know.

Lex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom