Base Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.markamoore.com
Anyone own / have any experience w/ the 2007-08 base model Tundra (v-6 2WD)? I am looking at a new '07 that I might be able to get for around $18.5k, to use as an around town work truck.

Thanks,

-Mark

I recently bought a 4wd 5.7L tundra....

the only other engine options that the dealer had were the 4.7L. I think you might need to find a source for the V6 options....but I never saw one....

look at http://jimbarkleytoyota.com/ for some great prices and some help with negotiations...

bk

I recently bought a 4wd 5.7L tundra....

the only other engine options that the dealer had were the 4.7L. I think you might need to find a source for the V6 options....but I never saw one....

look at http://jimbarkleytoyota.com/ for some great prices and some help with negotiations...

bk

Thanks,

My Dad just bought a new '07 Taco PreRun Double Cab V6 and I love that engine, the Taco just not big enough for my needs. I'm just worried that the much bigger tundra might be too much for the same motor w/ tool boxes and/or a cap, when hauling.

Two local dealers each have an '07 STD cab long bed V6 that nobody wants. I think one might fit my needs and.....

The price is right.

-Mark

UHHHHHHH, Anyone??

'05 + '06 V6 Tundras have the same engine in a lighter truck. Anybody got one of those?

-Mark

UHHHHHHH, Anyone??

'05 + '06 V6 Tundras have the same engine in a lighter truck. Anybody got one of those?

-Mark

I've got a 2002.. it is basically the same as 05. Toyota just changed the bumper and the dash, great truck.

Got it for $18,250 +TT&L - a new '07 w/ 250 miles. I love it's simplicity and usefulness!

-Mark

Not sure yet, putting a hitch receiver on it next week.

-Mark

Here is a pic. I am suprised about how much I love this truck. Its not fancy, but it fits my needs perfectly. A nice, loaded Crewmax would have set me back more than I paid for this truck PLUS my 100.

-Mark
Tundra1.JPG

I guess it depends on how tall you are. I had a ton of stuff back there until I got the tool box. I am 5'9" and where I keep the seat there is almost 2 feet at the floor from bottom of seat to the rear wall.

-Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom