Baja Designs S1 vs squadron sport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at these two lights for supplement to high beams. I would probably add 4 or so wired to dim when I switch of the high beams. I only use the aux lights in remote areas with animals. So I dont worry to much about how they are with oncoming traffic. Just how well they illuminate. How do these two lights compaire?

I believe there are more beam and light options with the Squadron Sport. Squadrons also have a metal bezel vs a plastic one on the S1. Light output is very similar.

I own both squadron sport wide cornering and spot plus SI as ditch light. I was very impressed the fist time I got it.

Then I found cheap dual color light on eBay. This light literally cost 1/4 of S1. This also function as street legal yellow fog and white high beam. I feel stupid for spending too much on BD. I rarely use both squadron anymore. Still use the S1 as ditch light but thinking to replace it with the same cheap light as they are way more useful for me.

Its this light. I got it of eBay for less than $50 shipped.

If you need SAE Fog, Diode Dynamics SS3 Max are the best. They are very pricey though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom