Badlands, Attica IN, July 22-24, 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goebs: yer in for Sat....Toby's lookin for poseur shots fer the video anyways, no need for a wrenchin session!

I now remember why I don't run thru the tubes.....

Woody,

I am in and will hook up with Kenton some how and get that bumper for you. Might cost you big though... hint, it is green and has 12 fluid oz..

see you late friday eve at the hotel bar. Jeff said it won't close till the bartender is drunk...he reminded me that he is the bartender and he likes to drink.

Goebs

by the way, I am thinking I might want to remove the soft top and full doors...I haven't done a thing on it since we whelled last except replace the alt wire that was cut in two.....long story.

you should see mine......no windshield frame at all, bikini top straight to the cage....stripped to the bare bones for this trip. Supposed to be 90's both days, definitely toss the top and if you can, the windshield too (mine is on pins, as is the hood)

why am I not surprised my rig has had 50 changes and you haven't even sat in yours? lol

Sat is Prime Rib nite....mmmmmmm

BTW: when did you switch to Sprite in a bottle?? hardcore!

Did we stay at the Attica Inn last year?

IIRC, Hotel Attica, right downtown, 1 block from Robies....765-762-3088

"all nite" bar, dining, wirelessweb, decent rooms, damn friendly owners...

First and foremost...sprite is great...very extreme! I sure don't want to get any of those drinking while driving threads rolling again...

And you are dead on with the fact that you changed your rig 50 ways and mine has simply recieved a fresh tank of gas and a new alt cable. I have far too many projects to realy address what that pc of chit needs.......less body, more tube, and a better front end setup. Oh well.

Kenton dropped off your bumper at my pad. You are more then welcome to stop by on the way down or I will bring it down there for you. I am guessing you will be driving about a mile and a half from my front door at 7:30 to 8:00. I'll be out in the shop removing the soft top and installing the half doors in place of the full. Guests are welcome any time.
My cell is always on.

see you either way sometime soon. Looking forward to it!

Goebs

sweet! I'm going to be there on saturday along with my friend john (92'4runner) and he said somethin about a friend of his comming with a 90 somethin taco on 36's... I'll have to look for you guys...

Gumby- you goin?

Almost Gumbyville to attica: 110mi

we'll be in line for access at 9am, hookin with Toby and whomever is runnin MI. watch for 'MUD stickers :D (80 towin a 40)

I think I have five Jeeps in (two OAO Jeeps) my group right now plus however many MUD members come along for the fun!! Looking forward to wheelin with you guys. We were just in Moab over the 4th and then in Colorado, I generally don't get to fired up about going wheelin locally after a west trip but I am ready to go this time!!!! For those that don't know here is a pic of my rig so you can look for it at the park on Sat. morning
222a5183.jpg
[/IMG]

lol....that would be them....

arrived about 11:30 last night....gotta love wireless web in the hotel (especially when the passcode hasn't changed since last year)

Ill be there on sat with mrbryan and gumby,

gumby you have some pm's

I just got home from work and home is only an hour and fifeteen minutes from attica. I really ought to come up there with you guys. I alraedy have a tee time of 1:30 in danville IN though. Take some pics and put on here I want to see what kind of crazy chit you fookers did. :popcorn:

Woody and Toby and Goebs went off to run Mission Impossible and I went off on a mall cruise with some wagons from MI. Later we hooked up with some more wagons from IL and cruised for chicks at Starbucks.

Some pics of mad posing in the mall parking lot. I hit one speed bump so hard I almost spilled my triple shot, half-caf, no-fat, extra whip latte.
cruiserposer.jpg
badlands1.jpg
AJquarry.jpg

Last edited:
don't know about you, but I couldn't help but take pics on Friday of this hawt blonde running some stupid lines outta the creek...she had a pretty sweet lookin rig too....may have to copy a few of those ideas myself.....
Dscn2642.jpg
Dscn2649.jpg
Dscn2654.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom